Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,776 through 2,790 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Congratulations to: patina (63) Beat ya by one year ‘youngster” So whats on the Birthday Dinner Menu? . . . this ought to be good 😉

dino
        Keymaster
            quote dinotheweirdo:

GUYS ….You Can Always post Your “Current Projects -photos etc. in ….””CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING
            RACING – RIDES- PROJECTS post ’em here”” …this Chat post list looses things real fast .

Mas …Start A new topic on your car AND whats with the ‘kids’ progress?

dino
            Keymaster

Some of you may be experiancing slow or no page loading. Of course if you can read this -you’re not. Our Server is aware of the problem with their system and the recording when I call says: “the Technicians are working on it”.

dino
                Keymaster

Mikey sent this …Too funny not to share…Todays Humor installment:

“As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to “make a difference” in the world.. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other “seniors” who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. Harold Schlumberg is such a person:
                    THIS IS QUOTED FROM HAROLD:
                    “I’ve often been asked, ‘What do you do now that you’re retired?’
                    “Well”, he says…”I’m fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine and whiskey into urine. It’s rewarding, uplifting, satisfying and fulfilling. I do it every day and I really enjoy it.”

Harold should be an inspiration to us all.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Dino, I’m going to take Harold’s inspiration, and give it a whirl this afternoon ❗ 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Frank…

mikey

Dino, I just had to send that one to you. It’s perfect. Glad you liked it. …………………Mikey 😆 😆 😆

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Hey Pat, Too bad you couldn’t make the Dover Fest. How was your weekend
                                up north ?? Did you do the Black Diamond ?? 😆

Frank…

patina
                                Participant

All of them Frank and I have 2 days of “Bump” clinics at Bellearye starting today. 😎

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pats up early….Me too going to be 85 here today …GOODBYE Winter….”A/Stock lane one…B/Stock Lane two….C/Stock lane three . . . . “

dino
                                        Keymaster

BILL Colemans Birthday Today…Someone rattle his cage for a ‘BLOWN HEARSE” update

babycakes
                                            Participant

Happy Birthday Bill!!! I too,like to have the latest ‘scoop’ on your ‘Blown Hearse’ project,and how it’s coming along.

mikey

I just thought that I would post something in my favorite GREEN Hue for Dino!! How is everyone doing? You guys all getting your cars together for the summer racing?? I’ll have my shortblock together over the weekend. .040 over 350. Is that a 357, or 358?? Oh well, it’s bigger than a bread box. ……Mikey 😆

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

COOL 55 gasser 4 sale on Ebay!Cant paste it???
                                                        ‘V’

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

NO, its from TX. grey!
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,776 through 2,790 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.