Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,851 through 2,865 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant
        quote Tomatohead:

…OK GUYS … can anybody find the fox head in the first picture

I see the fox…!!! 😯
        Tally Ho…!!!

Look to the corner of the concrete wall down at ground level, just above the center of the picture… 😀

Ummm…
        Are you sure that’s not a pussy cat…? 🙄

hvy70ss
        Participant

Maso…I “cut a better light”!! Seen that fox a few posts ago. Now Mater…what does first and second place get?? A basket of ripe beefsteaks??

Smitty

babycakes
            Participant

Hey guys (Smitty and Maso),GOT IT!!! Thanks guys,good eyes !!!!! :geek: :geek: ….Pete.

maso
                Participant

Yeah, but…

I called it out as a pussy cat, not a fox…!

maso
                    Participant

How d’you like this…?

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

…….as I was walking to the car three ❗ of them ran from behind the car ❗ under that shed 😮 , so I was realy looking for the ol lady or the poppa fox 😀 ❗ , ya never know ❗ 😕 ….. so I didnt know there was a prize if you spotted the fox 😆 I thought it was just for FUN 😀 😆 ❗

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

I’m going to make this a little easier for some ODF’s!

OK, ready set GO !! WHERES THE FOX??
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

YOU GUYS GO TA BED ALREADY?????????

‘V’

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Song of the day!I dont know if you ODF’s are up to Deep Purple at 845 pm Sunday night but I am!!!
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGy_-p_sVE ‘V’

OH,lucky you DOUBLE SUNDAY,saw these guys in 1970!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oovbKFWf9qU&feature=related

dino
                                        Keymaster

looks like he -She? is in a ‘foxhole’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                            Participant

Wow! Close to 90 degrees today in these parts up north in N.Y. state! To those who are lucky enough to have a mean ‘street’ machine,what a day to take a country cruise! Hey…blow off the dust and go for it!!!

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……thanks ❗ ❗ 😀 , … DINO 😀 ❗ ……. OK everbody there is the fox 🙄 ❗ so that was fun ❗ ❓ had some of ya going 😀

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Thanks to Smitty and Maso, Mater,I finally focused in on the area they mentioned with these ‘ole’ peepers :ugeek: .Joe,did you wound up taking the 39 Chevy coupe,or is it still R.I.P ( rusting in peace ?). It’s a shame cause there’s still alot of meat left on it’s bones to salvage,by the looks of your photos 🙄 …Pete.

maso
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote Babycakes:

Thanks to Smitty and Maso, Mater..It’s a shame cause there’s still alot of meat left on it’s bones to salvage,by the looks of your photos 🙄 …Pete.

I know where there’s another one, but it’s a sedan. It is in Allapattah, Florida ( very bad neighborhood ) near Miami.

storm-king

So long to the Space Shuttle program! The Shuttle took its last flight today, a program I worked on for several years. Laura Ingram had a very good message today about how you can measure a declining nation, and how the Space Shuttle was an indicator. I agree. Once, the United States was the undisputed leader in space exploration. Today, we retired our last practical launch and recovery crew vehicle…WITH NO PLANS FOR ANYTHING TO REPLACE IT. How will we get what astronauts and materials lifted into space? The Russians! With their dismal safety record? Really? If I were an astronaut today, I’d be resigning my commission before I’d get on one of those soviet rust buckets!
                                                                Today is a sad and pathetic day for our once great nation.
                                                                How did we come to this?

(Rhetorical question; how we got here is social programs…)

Viewing 15 posts - 2,851 through 2,865 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.