Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,866 through 2,880 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Car 54 where are you! 😆 Thats you Roxrec 😆 😆 😆

Pat

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Heading down to Virginia tomorrow morning with Billy Griffin for the divisional .It will feel good to be at the races again . I will fill you guy’s in on monday.

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Back from Virginia Not a good weekend Every thing went well til thefirst round of elimination’s We set the record for e/aa and won the first round and that’s when every thing got bad . Billy was in the left lane and the car got loose athe finish line and tagged the wall . When the car tagged the wall it shot to the right and hit the Jersey barrier head on . Tony Terry was in the right lane and tried to get around Billy and hit the wall in the left lane . Billy and Tony were both able to get out of the cars on there own and neither one needed medical attention . Both cars ere heavily damaged but I think that they can be repaired . I spoke to Billy this morning and he already had the car out of the trailer the motor out and starting to figure out how to fix the car .We all bitch sometimes about buying new safety eqipment and the rules that NHRA makes us go by but let me tell you that stuff did it’s job and saved Tony and Billy from being hurt very badly .

mikey

Really glad that nobody got hurt. It’s nice to know that the safety stuff works as advertised. ……………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Bill,
                        Sorry to hear that. Glad nobody was seriously hurt. I know you’ll be back soon.

Bobby Smith

babycakes
                        Participant

Wow Billy! Sorry to hear about the extensive damage,you never know what to expect,but thank God,and the updated safety equipment,the ‘guys’ are o.k.! Please keep us updated on repairing the damage…thanks.

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Not a good way to start the season

babycakes
                                Participant

Just viewing ‘Racing Junk’ for sale ads on nostalgia drag cars,and I see Clem La Chance’s ” Mad Frenchman” Maverick up for grabs for $25g’s. For ‘sure’ this is a piece of history not only for ‘Dover’,but ‘National’ recognition,BIG TIME!!! He sure knows how to make a Ford straight-six blow away,many V/8’s in his time! Without a doubt I bet it was ‘very’ had to make this decision to sell his ‘famous’ drag car.Hope it goes to a ‘good’ home 😐

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Song of the day!
                                        ‘V’
                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Q-ZE_Y6es

babycakes
                                        Participant

Hey Mater (Joe),is the garden planted yet,or the ground too cold yet? What happened to our spring weather? Last few nights,I had frost up here! 😮 Also,your Fairlane ready for some racing? 🙄 …Pete

realmongo
                                            Participant

I heard on the local news radio that racingjunk.com has been sold to an outfit in CA. Plans are for the headquarters to remain right here in New England though.

http://www.iberkshires.com/story/41060/RacingJunk-Sold-Headquarters-To-Stay-In-North-Adams.html

dino
                                                Keymaster
                                                    quote Realmongo:

I heard on the local news radio that racingjunk.com has been sold to an outfit in CA. Plans are for the headquarters to remain right here in New England though.

http://www.iberkshires.com/story/41060/RacingJunk-Sold-Headquarters-To-Stay-In-North-Adams.html

if you read the whole article…its the second time its been sold…Hmmm…Hot property…orignal owners musta made out…IS DoverDragstrip.com for SALE ?…No Freaking Way!

vbob
                                                    Participant
                                                        vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS!!!!

Aint nobody been on allday!!!
                                                            Gin n tonic day, fired up the Vega just so Billy “SPEED” Casey did’nt think I forgot its Spring and another racing season is ahead!
                                                            Looks like Musclepalooza at The Valley will be the first race of the season for V -Bob Racing!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Good Lord willing,and the creek don’t rise….I’ll be there! Who else is heading?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,866 through 2,880 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.