Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,881 through 2,895 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer
        quote VBOB:

HEY
        HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS!!!!

Aint nobody been on allday!!!
        Gin n tonic day, fired up the Vega just so Billy “SPEED” Casey did’nt think I forgot its Spring and another racing season is ahead!
        Looks like Musclepalooza at The Valley will be the first race of the season for V -Bob Racing!!!

‘V’

Hey V……..Miss ya 🙂 …..The Watchtower video got me 🙁 ……Don..

dino
        Keymaster

SPRINGTIME……everybody out & about….take shots and post at the shows you attend…our 1300 membership all over the country would like to see.

hvy70ss
            Participant

Hey folks,
                Hung out @ Lebanon Valley yesterday with my NENDRA boys. First day of points, Bill Stephen for the win with an original Dover Mopar car! Also, got a chance to talk to the Blakelys and check out Kevin’s new gasser. Ran good and lots more potential in it. My motor should be finished up this week…definitely be done by next NENDRA race @ LV. Sorry Dino, no pics. I’ll check around to see if anybody got any.

Bobby Smith

bossguy

This pic made me think of the Linguini Bros Drawn by Gary Campisi

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Paul and Linda did the 21st Summer Knights Show n Swap in Berlin ,Ct. today!!Said lots of cars and Linda had a good day in the mens shirts dept.!!!
                        ‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

Very happy to hear Linda and Paul B. had a great time and sales were good too! Also my ‘congrats’ to the talents of Gary Campisi for a ‘great’ job he did on painting Mike Stefano’s B/C rail; nicely ‘detailed’! Wait’ll Mike and Pat see it ❗ 😮 😛

patina
                            Participant

Boy oh boy, when ODF’s think about old stuff 🙄 🙄 🙄 Campisi’ picture is great BUT its no “Anglia” 😆 😆
                                Its a beautiful “Bantam”

Pat DiStefano (Pete, Brother Mike spells his name same as me) 😆

Attachments:

bossguy

Well it had the “optional” wheel wells. If you guys would post some progress reports with photos with circles and arrows and paragraphs on the back then we all would be up to speed 🙄 Are you bringing the new toy sat?

babycakes
                                    Participant

OOPS !!! Sorry Pat,(fogot the ‘De”),and also you are 100% right! That is a bantam body (shame on me for not recognizing it) 😳 .In the meantime,I guess your just about ready for the Rhinebeck Show starting Friday.See ya there with brother Mike DeStefano (that’s better!)….Pete 🙄 😀

patina
                                        Participant

Pete Di

dino
                                            Keymaster

Linguine works for me…thought that ment Drill Instructor.

babycakes
                                                Participant

OOPS again !!!!! Dummy me! Here we go…my last chance Pat….D-I-S-T-E-F-A- N -O …DiStefano ! Once again,’sorry’ bout that Pat (and Mike) 😳 …see ya Friday..Pete.

mikey

Hey, Pat, who’s Pete Di ????? Ah,hahahahahaha………………………….. 😮 😯

Oh, and happy birthday to Dino, wherever he may be !!!

storm-king

Today the D-man’s birthday?
                                                            Happy Birthday, Dino!

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote storm king:

Today the D-man’s birthday?
                                                                Happy Birthday, Dino!

NO…they’re having a discussion on how to speel Patina’s last name.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,881 through 2,895 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.