Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,941 through 2,955 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Pics from The Valley 5-20-2012!
        Freds Speed Shop tribute cars! ‘V’

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

……… JOHN GREAT to see you SMILING 😀 ❗ , hope you guys had a FUN day at the VALLEY 😀 ❗ …… YES BABYCAKES ❗ 😆 how could you miss TOMATO RED ❗ ❗ ……… I will be working on the fairlane soon as I get back from all the graduation in Virginia 😀 ❗ my son is done with 4 yrs 😀 ❗ loaded up all his stuff and his Mustang GT and trucked it home 😀 ❗ ….MAN , “where does the time go” ❗ ……….. V-BOB ❗ , is that a song 😀 ❓ ❗ 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
            Participant

Mater,CONGRATS to your son upon graduation! wishing him all the luck,and success in the future! He earned it! what’s his major,and anything lined up yet for him,or take a break for awhile? 🙄 …Pete.

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Found this! 144 pics slide show of Sanford,Maine!
                    I dont know if its been posted here before but here it is !
                    Click on where it says ‘confusing Kodak picture sharing site’ under the pic of The Little Giant!! Look hard you’ll see where to click!!!
                    http://crosleykook.blogspot.com/2012_04_01_archive.html ‘V’

patina
                    Participant

Went to the “Strokers” reunion last week, lots of great cars including their dragster which I spoke to Tom Shea about bringing to #4 and he passed the word to Roger and its a good chance it will be there.

Pat

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Pat give me some contact info on them..googled and found nothing???

maso
                            Participant

Hay…

Is anybody here planning to go to The NHRA Hot Rod Reunion this year at Bowling Green in Kentucky…???

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    LOVE IT OR F%$%^& LEAVE MY COUNTRY!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    ‘V’

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

While picking the back roads of Watertown,Ct. We dropped in on one of Dover Drag Strips legends,George ‘The Little Giant ‘Brazee!
                                        Brian gave George some great pics of The Little Giant and had “Watertown’ George autographed a couple of Brians 8X10’s!!!George is always happy to tell stories of driving alterds gassers and Jr. Fuelers from racing in 1960 at Charlietown,R.I., running Indy to the grand ole days at Dover Drag Strip!!OH, I asked about the time beating Shirley”Dont Call Me CHA CHA” Mhuldowney well it seems he did not only beat her at Dover Drag Strip but also at Lebanon Valley where she ended up in the fence not be able to stop in the shut down !!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                        Participant

Great story,and photo V Bob,and Brian.Here we have a ‘ Living-Legend’,not only to Dover Dragstrip,but all along the east coast! George and Joe’s ‘Little Giant’ B/Alt. Crosley,were like Dover’s ‘mascot’ to me,and I’m sure others think the same way during the early ’60’s’!

maso
                                            Participant

I love Model-A and ’32 Coupes, both Fords and Stovebolts, but I hate what that guy’s done to it with those ’59 Mercury tail lights and all that crap…!

dino
                                                Keymaster

Just A suggestion Guys…Some of these “Chat” posts are ‘golden and ya might want to start anew topic or like that Shot of Geoge Breeze put it in a Little Giant topic. 10-4?

dino
                                                    Keymaster

WET……WET……Wet…… lousy weather down here….Northeast too..Heard a bunch of cruise nights got cancelled. Rich in Florida said same thing.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

OPPS!…just found this post on Facebook by Kevin Bleakley:
                                                            “Kevin Bleakley
                                                            Note to self..and all others who tow vehicles and boats. Check your lugs before you drive, especially after a long winter. I lost my trailer wheel while towing my boat and demolished an on-coming car.
                                                            ” 😯

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Who’s going to Englishtown Super Nats this weekend????
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 2,941 through 2,955 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.