Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 2,956 through 2,970 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bob Sweatland And His Daughter Are Running the Funny Car ….Whoever Goes …I’ll Send Race Flyers!

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Check out the funky lookin track the 55 is racing on!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Nostalgia/2614076/-1955-Chevrolet-2-dr.-Sedan-.html ‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

V-Bob…Looks like Dover at First,but I have my doubts…Got my curiousity though,,,,so I’m contacting the seller to confirm.

mikey

It really does look like Dover!! ………….Mikey 😮 😯 😕 …………… 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

Hey Just for fun …Like this ladies Style….. Have a Happy Day!

dino
                        Keymaster

Brian and the other ODF’s in the Hudson Valley have a full weekend ahead….Shows in Pawling ,Rhinebeck and Hopewell Junction.

babycakes
                            Participant

Hey! Let’s not forget the Capital Area Rod Show at the Valley! Along with the Swap Meet,and Neto,along with Nostalgia Drag Cars ( very close to what our Dover Meet is like). Right now,weather looking promising,mid 80’s and sunny! V Bob and the Kielbasa Krew,standing by! 😀 😀 😀

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Who’s going to the BIG nostalgia meet at The Valley Sunday?????Suppose to be summer like weather 80 !!!
                                    Like Pete said ,its a warm up nostalgia race for the DDS Race August 11th and 12th!!!!
                                    V Bob Racing team will be there! stop by say HI!!!!!!!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Agent Brian is hot on the trail today(just called ) for pass word to get by the checkpoint to enter Grassy Plain St. aka rt53 Bethel.Ct..Hes heading to an undisclosed location for a cache of DDS pics !!!

‘V’

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            Brian checked in, hes got 60 slides of DDS!!
                                            Stopped at Sycamore to eat!!!
                                            I sent him over to White st.Danbury,Ct. to Regners Auto Sales to dig for pics at the ole Mighty Mouse Corvettes home !!!

‘V’

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                Brian checked in, hes got 60 slides of DDS!!
                                                Stopped at Sycamore to eat!!!
                                                I sent him over to White st.Danbury,Ct. to Regners Auto Sales to dig for pics at the ole Mighty Mouse Corvettes home !!!

‘V’

YUP… we hooked him up with Mike Vaast…Pauls Brother(Paul in Jacksonville-Fla and our latest ODF) While ‘in town’ we used cell phone field reconnisance and he THEN hooked up with Gary Hatstat and got MORE photos !

don-kauer
                                                    quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                    Who’s going to the BIG nostalgia meet at The Valley Sunday?????Suppose to be summer like weather 80 !!!
                                                    Like Pete said ,its a warm up nostalgia race for the DDS Race August 11th and 12th!!!!
                                                    V Bob Racing team will be there! stop by say HI!!!!!!!!!!

‘V’

Hey V-Man….The Vega looks great !!!!!!!!! 🙂 Very impressive 8-)…………………. Wish I had it in me to still do this but I’m living in reality and it just does not work for me anymore 🙁 Talk soon………..Don…

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Hey Don, how’s it going man ?? I was going to go to the Valley this Sunday, but my
                                                        brother is doing the car show for the Oakville VFW ..Got to support him and the troops !
                                                        Hope all is well with you ?….talk soon…
                                                        Frank….

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Sunday! Sunday! V Bob presenting “Vegamania at the Valley” ❗ Be there ❗

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

Ithink I might go on Sunday and break my motor in.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,956 through 2,970 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.