Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bobby S. Says Big Daddy was just at the Hot Rod Reunion…My contact at the museum didn’t mention any problems. …………………………you think you had heat? this is MY latest weather report for N.C. …Temps NOT Heat indexes!

Tomorrow 106 😮
        Saturday 106 😮
        Sunday 104 😮
        Monday 109 😯

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

This picture is for Bobby S. I forgot the post this picture with the
            rest that I took at Carlisle last week. What a nice little rail…

Frank…

Attachments:

maso
            Participant

Is that the Albertson Oldsmobile car…?

bobby-s

SWEET thank you Frank, that looks like a Chassis Research & like the same model I raced at Dover with the flat head in it, Patty Cramer (Brewster Harley) sold it to the Viscomes, I got it from them. I saw one in Bowling Green, but had a blown sbc on NITRO, WOW.
                    Thanks again
                    Bobby S.

maso
                    Participant
                        quote Maso:

Is that the Albertson Oldsmobile car…?

No. I’m wrong. The Albertson Olds car was with a Fenn chassis, but it was the K-88.

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Song of the day to go with heat!
                            ‘V’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEwwt6Z9IRA&feature=related

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Just got a call from ROXREC (John Shimer). He’s making trips down the 1/4 mile at Lebanon Valley with his Biscayne. It’s an open track day there. He has already made 4 runs. He says that the air quality is very poor, so he’s tuning up on his reaction time and not worrying about the et so much..Only about 40 cars there and he’s having a BALL ❗ 😆

Frank…

babycakes
                                Participant

Frank,thanks for passing that along. Hey John,just like the ‘ole’ days, popping off the hub caps, putting on the slicks,minor tune adjustments,and just having fun,blasting down the 1/4.No doubt John wanted to,can almost drive it home also! And that is COOL!!! 😀 …Pete.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Cakes…not Cool here…shop themo-meter just hit 105 IN THE SHADE

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            OH, found these at the Ct Dragway Reunion!

‘V’

Attachments:

maso
                                            Participant

I have 106 degrees F. here in Catawba, North Carolina… 😮
                                                30% humidity, heat index of… ( get this… ) 116 degrees F.

patina
                                                Participant
                                                    quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                    OH, found these at the Ct Dragway Reunion!

‘V’

VB The picture of Brazee Bros. has the “Ram Rod” Plymouth with the Jack Merkel “slash” on the front fender. I can’t remember his name though, he ran at Dover also.

Pat

bobby-s

reminder,
                                                        this is Summer Hot time, 😳
                                                        than comes Winter COLD time, 🙄
                                                        just fyi’in,,,,
                                                        as v bob would say
                                                        HOLY HOCKY PUCKS 😯

babycakes
                                                        Participant

I feel bad for you guys down south with those high ‘temps’ and humidity. Your a/c’s must be working overtime! Here in upstate New York,we hit 90 degrees yesterday,however the humidity was very low,and we had a slight breeze besides.i was working on a neighbor’s rider lawn mower (with carb problems),under a shaded tree,and hardly worked up a sweat! Today,a duplicate of yesterday.bearable.Hope the weather breaks for you guys soon so you can grill and chill on the 4th!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY
                                                                Some more Summer time tunes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WxWv5RgEc&feature=related
                                                                Oh, Bobby S.thats at Cecil County and maybe it says something VROO not ROD?????????

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.