Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,046 through 3,060 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Bruce Hertel just e-mailed me this:

Really bummed that I can’t make it to Lebanon in August!!

Bruce
        Hemihead

. . . . .well he IS in Oregon…But, just cruised through N.Y. And Ct. last month in his Street Rod. Right Place….wrong time 😉

dino
        Keymaster

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2683

FORUM EXCLUSIVE…..Just In…see latest Post…Garlits Posters SIGNED by GARLITS.

dino
            Keymaster
                quote dinotheweirdo:

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2683

FORUM EXCLUSIVE…..Just In…see latest Post…Garlits Posters SIGNED by GARLITS.

THREE LEFT as I Type This 😯

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Song of the day!!!

‘V’

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        Check out interview on CBS Good Morning 830 am with Stevie Nicks!
                        ‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

As long as we’re doing songs of the day….heres a Deep cut from the past…Knickerbockers doing Lies..not to be confused with “Liar”Liar” by the Castaways, Both from 1965..OH- Song WAS THE inspiration for fictional group in movie of the same name “the Wonders” sharp musicians will notice the copy of this songs chorus to the Wonders “Doin That Thing You Do”.
                            Knickerbockers:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZJIlHBuo0&feature=related
                            The Wonders:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWRjSCT-IvI&feature=related

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

It would be nice to have someone sing our national anthem at the DDS Race instead of the recorded version! Whos got talent??????????
                                ‘V’

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)….hey, what the hell Boston’s not too far from LVD, you NEVER know!! 😯

Smitty

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote HVY70SS:

Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)….hey, what the hell Boston’s not too far from LVD, you NEVER know!! 😯

Smitty

My old friend Steven Tyler, who’s real name is Tallerico lived in Yonkers when we were kids and in high school, but I think he actually lives in the town of Marshfield Mass. where I spent two years in a boarding school from 1959 to 1961. Nevertheless, I think you’re asking for trouble there, he will piss off too many people with his attention getting antics. He was always that way. His public relations people on his management team have sucessfully sponcered both NASCAR and Formula 1 cars in the past.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

SMITTY!!!!
                                            SEE YOU IN THE LANES AT ETOWN THE 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                            Keymaster

…so some hillbilly in a dump truck one street over from my shop, decides to pass a stopped car turning left,in front of him.He heads fora right side pass on the grass, and procedes to blast right through a power pole WITH a Transfomer.My power of course goes out then surges back on . Then the power company showed up ….shuts it down again and it surges back on. My computer hard drive consiquently blows up..not informed of when they’re turning it off and for how long…couldn’t take the abuse. SO0000ooo …I’ll be offline til my computer guy fixes it. Not until late Friday or Saturday.(On the home computer right now) V-Bob ….Behave!

babycakes
                                                Participant

Dino,I hear ya! Almost every year I get a power outage in the summer,due to some summer residents,or young party people (around the ‘lake’) hitting a utility pole (alot with transformers),and it’s usually 90+ degrees out.You can count on hours,before the power comes back on! That’s why I invested in a ‘new’ generator years ago,and believe me,it’s paid for itself,how many times over! Hope you get your ‘power’ back soon!

mikey

Amen to the Generator!!! 😆

patina
                                                        Participant

Just arrived along with my Garlets poster. EDN Vol 4 No. 2 Apr. 2, 1965.

Pat

The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I’m Back….new 500 gig hard drive with hilbornes,and wheelie bars…FAST!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,046 through 3,060 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.