Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,091 through 3,105 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

V Bob Take a nice deep breath now relax!

dino
        Keymaster

Anybody got photos from first day at Rhinebeck Nationals ? they’re on again tomorrow too.

dino
            Keymaster

V-Bob….is he alright? …Does this every year… Yes I’m Busy …the elves have done a great job..Dash Plaques IN STOCK….Competitor Decals IN STOCK….Show Award Plaques IN STOCK….T-Shirts being printed….Brian has Original Vintage Dover Trophies for Special awards and King of the Hill ….IN STOCK. You think HE needs a paper bag? Send one down hwere. Oh- our Ad is out In Special Interest Vehicles Paper…On the Stands NOW and at Rhinebeck Nationals. and coming to aRadio Station (Classic Rock) near you…you may just here ME on the phone to DJ’s.

vbob
                Participant

HEY

How bout one of these on the back of a shirt!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Song of the day!
                        ‘V’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU6fJs5pmYE

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            Dover Drag Strip on You Tube 1976!

‘v’

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Bob I have that same decal on my toolbox at work.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

Passed on going to ETown! No pit crew and the weather still sucks!
                                    ‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

V-Bob & Billy….That Top decal V Posted,Is an” all -purpose Fits- All” from one of those Decal and bumper sticker companies from the late 50’s into 60’s. Like Stylized Emblem Co.or the Trophy outfits. Same design with Differant Track names used ALL over the Country…mostly for Stock Car Tracks then they sold them to the “new” tracks- Drag Strips.You’ll see the same decal for Islip & even Lebanon if I’m not mistaken. Not Too original or Relatable to one Track as a “logo” …just something the ‘salesman’ pushed on the track owner. Had a bunch at Dover ‘just left over” so some guys got em.Why I came up with a signature Logo in 69 ( might have been earlier) to give the track an “I.D.” I find them cookie cutter and kind of no brainer…. like block letter bumper stickers. But I design Logos as a profession, so ya can figure where I’m Coming From.Thats the theory around my new Retro 1961 Shirt Design….It Matches the Real Track Sign.Since you guys brought this up….I’m going ahead and making Decals of my Tee design to have at the race.

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote VBOB:

HEY

Song of the day!
                                            ‘V’ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU6fJs5pmYE

We contacted Chris way back AND he added a verse about DOVER !

babycakes
                                            Participant

Enjoyed watching the 1976 Dover Dragstrip coverage V Bob mentioned on You Tube.A ‘bit’ grainy’ at first,then pretty decent after that.”golden’ memories!

vindicator
                                                Participant

🙁 🙁 🙁 Hey Guys…just a couple of notes…Norm Mitchell/Mitchell Oil,Danbury…who raced a SS-396 Chevelle for a few years @ Dover back in the day…”Mitch” was a good guy…had a lot of business success for many years (did a lot of good things in/for Danbury community too)…died about 10 days ago…and a couple days ago Norman Fisher (Fisher Bros. Chevrolet…Mahopac …for years & years)) died…a real good guy…from a great family…who the word integrity…was their by-word…way too young @ 68 years of age… ‘ol Norman got me in some “hot water” with my Dad… when “Tink” Schafer and I decided…the Ford funny car engine/parts of the “times”…were either used up…or not really readily available…but that’s another “story”…for another time…’eh…two more “brothers” of our “era”…gone…but…we will go on/try to…’cause…we have to! Drake

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

………. HEY ❗ …. picked up this crazy TWO TAILLIGHTED ❗ 😯 Mustang in Brewster and moved it to the Catskills ❗ 😀 ……. what a great day for a ride 😀 ❗

Attachments:

patina
                                                        Participant

And you didn’t call or stop by. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Small world ‘Dover Style”….working away on signs today and who walks through the door ,But John Shimer….then the Phone rings and its John Sachs. So John from Ct. says Hi to John in Florida ,while in North Carolina. The phone rings again …Its Rich From M&M .So John from Ct. says Hi To Rich & Mikey In Florida.Then He leaves…I go to install signs…and the guy that ordered them, grew up in Newburgh,N.Y. So Dino From N.Y. now in N.C. is working for an old New Yorker.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,091 through 3,105 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.