Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,076 through 3,090 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I remember many trips to Rye Beach(Playland), Lake George, Frontiertown, and Freedomland. I don’t remember ever going to Palisades Park, just wanting to go there. Lots of little “petting farms” and stuff like that. Once I got older, and started to drive, I went to all the places that I missed as a younger kid. Palisades Park. Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and the World Trade center, both towers. Also hit Niagara Falls once, really cool place. Oh, almost forgot the Bronx Zoo. I loved that place. We went there almost every year from the time I was about 5 or 6. ……………………….Mikey 😆

babycakes
        Participant

Hey Mikey,I forgot all about the Bronx Zoo! Yeah,as a kid,I went there too! In fact my nephew Bill,took his son there a few year’s ago,and said the place was great with alot of modern updates and displays.Good to hear it was still going strong!

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Anyone hear any results from the Divisional at New England Dragway (Epping) ???

Frank…

vbob
                Participant
                    frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Thanks V….Looks like they were running good up there….

Frank…

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Were back we did not get our six second run . First pass we went 7.01 second run we brought the nitrous in .1 seconds earlier the car went about 5 feet and smoked the tires . changed the timer back for Q3 and went another 7.01 . First round I turned on the old red light but still ran 7.05 . our mph was exelent we went 190 190 and 191 . I was a little disappointed we did not get our six but I still feel very good about our performance . We are one of the only front engine dragsters in the class and the only one running a small block . We had so many people come over and congragulate us for our perfomance it just made us feel good . My son made it to the second round driving Kevn Main’s dragster .004 on the tree and lost by 4 thou at the stripe . I wish I could hit the tree like he dose! Next race for us will be the Dover race and I am really looking forward to seeing all of you .

patina
                            Participant

Congrats Billy, your so close it will happen, will be nice to do it in front of all your friends at the 4th.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

Heck Billy, I consider it a 6 second dragster !! It is so COOL !! Front engine,
                                    small block, amazing !! I know you really want to hold that 6 second time slip
                                    in your hand and it WILL happen….Congrats to Masracing Team on a great
                                    weekend….C U @ the Valley…. 😆

Frank…

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Congrats Billy…Car is right there for a 6 second pass. Tell ya what, the way this wacky weather’s going, it may “cool” off enough for the Dover race. If not you’ll probably get a 6.90 2 Atco this fall. 😀

Bobby Smith

babycakes
                                        Participant

Billy,CONGRATS also! I think you did an ‘excellent’ job! You can’t get any closer to that magic ‘6’ that your after.Your goal may be at the ‘Valley’! Lots of luck,and see ya there!

babycakes
                                            Participant

I gotta question for some ole Willys gasser fans.One of Willys gasser legends was K.S.Pittman.My question is,what did the K.S. stand for? Was his first name ‘Kass’ ? I know his nickname was ‘Tiger’,and his brothers Paul and Silas ran his 41 Willys in BB/GS in 1968.Just curious if anybody knows…thanks!

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Close, very close!!! Gotta take some weight off for the DDS Race!!!!
                                                    ‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

This seems to have gotten lost on the forum Check It out Original Dover Altered

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3539

lee-valentine

Billy don’t feel bad I wish I could cut lights like my son too. I was-.113 red first round at Epping brain fade as the tree was coming down. See you at LV. 😳

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS,1448 members on the DDSS!!!!! 14 more days !!!!
                                                                “ODD JOB’ commin to life in Fla.,the DDDS 4th RACE right around the corner!SP7gonna hit the strip AGAIN!! Mass. Racing knocking on the 6 second door,Brians street GTO runnin in the 10’s, I smell a match race ,GTO Vrs Vega!Dino in his shop in N.C.working like Santa the night before Christmas gettin everything ready! Speed bump gonna roll out his chicken Coop,brother Pat gonna make a full run with Baby Tork,Frank with a few surpise that you wont want to miss on Saturday !!! OMG get me a paper bag!!!!
                                                                All the planets are lining up in the staging lanes for a great time!!

OH, song of the day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPbinKrkT5w ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 3,076 through 3,090 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.