Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,151 through 3,165 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just got in …ate ..checked in here ….drove 10 hours today..pooped .I’ll be posting madly tomorrow

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hats off to Masracing ❗ GREAT JOB winning Comp Eliminator 2 years in a row ❗ 😎
            Billy, how low did you go ? I’m sorry there was just so much going on Sunday that I never
            saw you make a run… 😆

Frank…

dino
            Keymaster
                quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hats off to Masracing ❗ GREAT JOB winning Comp Eliminator 2 years in a row ❗ 😎
                Billy, how low did you go ? I’m sorry there was just so much going on Sunday that I never
                saw you make a run… 😆

Frank…

Welcome to the Circus 😆

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Frank our secret weapon were the pin’s you gave me Thank you.Yes it was a very busy day . we put 7 runs on the car on Sunday and that’s a lot . It was great to have my old partner Seymour and his wife Dianne with us . It was just like the old day’s Exept Dino and Seymour didnt go to Sam’s for lunch Ha Ha!

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… hey do “WE” have the “RACE RESULTS” posted some where yet 😕 🙄 ❓ ❗ …………….. DINO

dino
                        Keymaster

Working on it Mater…Wayne has to dig them out of the computer…If you saw the paper storm in tower , youd’e understand . Its like NASA control up there.

dino
                            Keymaster

Hey Kauer! Joe S. says he’s buiding a car for next year! 😀

dino
                                Keymaster

A spy shot at the Schlegel secret garage,as the ‘ole girl’ gets some new pistons ……rumor has it he and some other dragsters are forming a group to RACE as a ‘team’….you know how rumors are 😎 …but why the engine rebuild? Alky Powered? I’ll have my ‘operative’ do some more ‘spying’

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Looks just like me exept I am changing valve springs!

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant
                                            dino
                                            Keymaster

Looks like seymour second from left,with his signature cheech& chong Mustach. So the got Wrecke service huh? Need a wreck,they deliver. 😆

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……………….. maybe “there” saying pistons ” and its something else 🙄 ………………. that there “changing” …. 😀

vic-jr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Hey Kauer! Joe S. says he’s buiding a car for next year! 😀

Now this is getting interesting!!! here we go!!!!

Vic Jr.

don-kauer

I’ve heard rumors to the sort 🙂 Actually “Shockin’ Joe” and myself are in negotiations to maybe do something…We will probably meet this weekend to have a chat 😎 I’ll keep you posted…..Nothing solid , just talk at this time..How crazy is that ? Fierce competitors back in the day and now maybe a team ❗ Casey would get a kick out of this 😆 …..That was fun back in the day…Fred’s crew, Speed Parts Center crew and Bob Ingles crew all trying to kick each others asses…Gotta luv it man……….Don…

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Donnie …Is Joe on the forum?…Sounds Good to Me ! D & J Racing Team ….or J & D Racing Team…Or Joe & Don Geezer Racing …Or Don & Joes Back to the Future …Or MeatBall Performance …or ?

Viewing 15 posts - 3,151 through 3,165 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.