Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,166 through 3,180 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Joe has a problem on line but we are working on that…I’ll get him signed up soon…Things have not been seriously discussed yet but there could be something in the making…..Joe and I lost touch for a few years but we picked up where we left off and I’m glad he’s around again 😎 ……..And go figure…We have been living 15 minutes from each other for 14 years and never knew it 😕 …..Don…

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Don,
            I’m one of your biggest fans buddy ❗ I’m really hoping that something develops
            from this rekindled relationship between you and Joe ❗ “HOW KOOL” ❗ ❗

Frank… 😎

dino
            Keymaster
                quote dinotheweirdo:

Donnie …Is Joe on the forum?…Sounds Good to Me ! D & J Racing Team ….or J & D Racing Team…Or Joe & Don Geezer Racing …Or Don & Joes Back to the Future …Or MeatBall Performance …or ?

…..Got It 😆 Joe & Don’s” UNEQUALIZER”

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Don and Joe I think it would be great if you guy’s built something !

don-kauer

Thanks guys 🙂 We’re working on it 😆

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Don are you going to the reunion ? I didn’t get a chance to talk to you at Lebanon hope to see you then.

don-kauer

I’ll be there……Great job you guys did at the Valley 😀

dino
                                Keymaster

See All Posts Here ….need some feedback:
                                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3622

dino
                                    Keymaster

Did my morning ‘spammer’ pruning…it goes in waves. Last two days been bad.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Many THANKS Dino! It’s depressing when you go on the ODF forum,and see this ‘crap’! 😡

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Did my morning ‘spammer’ pruning…it goes in waves. Last two days been bad.

Ugh !…If I ever get my hands on one of them . . . . . 👿

dino
                                                Keymaster

Just Talked to Grover…He’s Fine …Back home with good food. Home and full of his old pep.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

More on Hellzapoppin…..latest spy picture through the window with super-doper-pooper lens, in camo gear not to be noticed,
                                                        maybe more later… spy heard them talking about going for lunch,,,

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

More on Hellzapoppin…..latest spy picture through the window with super-doper-pooper lens, in camo gear not to be noticed,
                                                            maybe more later… spy heard them talking about going for lunch,,,

Got detonation ❗ ❗ 😡

don-kauer

Hey….One of our own,Donnie Carroll…. kickin’ ass in NHRA Div. 1 …………# 7 in points with the B/SA Firebird out of RCE Machine in New Milford, Ct……..These guys are on a MAJOR budget…….Lots of hard work and dedication….Way to go guys…………Don………

Viewing 15 posts - 3,166 through 3,180 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.