Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,196 through 3,210 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Tom, have a good time at your local car show tonight ❗ You guys really deserve it ❗
        I’m sure you have plenty of pictures to show your friends ❓ Thanks again (and I’m sure
        that I speak for all the Dover guys), for doing the “55 project and keeping us on our toes
        with your next step ❗ It was a GREAT feat and you guys accomplished it ❗ No one will ever
        forget the Tom Blake “Gasser” build ❗ ❗ 😎 “Have Fun” and Thanks again ❗ 😆

Frank…

babycakes
        Participant

Dino,I got a 40 foot ‘dead’ cottonwood tree to take down,on my property line.Hired a ‘pro’,and part of the deal.I’ll be stacking,and cleaning up the debris.My neighbor will be helping too,he’s taking it all for his wood stove.That’s ‘my’ weekend.Anybody Lebanon bound?

hvy70ss
            Participant

Dino…Rebuilding my deck. Original cedar started to rot away. Pressure treated 5/4 decking going down. Taking out the old screws is like prison…”breaking big rocks into little ones” 😆 My son’s crewing/tuning an 8:50 index car @ Atco for their “Super Saturday Series”.
                Wish I could go 🙁 .

Smitty

dino
                Keymaster

Yard Work and Home Maintenace 😉 ….Me Too…can tell the change in the seasonal weather here…can’t say “it’s too hot to work outside Dear”.

john-sachs-sr
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

It’s finally Friday here at the Shop…Busy week…Back to the old routine…Where’s everybody Going this Weekend?

Paying attention to the weather……. We’re in the cone of tropical storm Issac. May be a weekend washout. 😡 😡
                        Tom and Mikey may be more likley to have to deal with it. 😮
                        John

tomatohead
                        Participant

hey U GUYS check this out if you havent seen it yet ❗ ❗ 😀 http://youtu.be/z64yfj-quM0 yes V-BOB this means you too 😀 ❗

dino
                            Keymaster

Mater that Video…Robs out of Mass…We’re in Contact with him.

babycakes
                                Participant

Mater,nice find! I certainly enjoyed watching it.Only thing missing to put the ‘icing on the cake’,is your Fairlane! Otherwise,good coverage! :geek: 😀

tomblake
                                    Participant

Tomatohead…….agree with Babycakes that was agood find, the 55 is in there and smoking the tires passed the 60′ clocks. The car felt like it looks in the video. Like driving on ice in the winter up north. Sometimes videos catch things you just don’t see by just watching.

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote Tomatohead:

hey U GUYS check this out if you havent seen it yet ❗ ❗ 😀 http://youtu.be/z64yfj-quM0 yes V-BOB this means you too 😀 ❗

I Just Made A Whole New Topic with this AND Others Included…Got More information.

maso
                                            Participant

Yeah… I’m a drag racer now…! 😆

I was just driving by the Mooresville Dragway this afternoon and I noticed the gate was open. It’s just an eigth mile IHRA track. I went in. The only one there was the track manager who allowed me to hang around and I did. It turned out that they ran an event the night before with sponcership from “Sun Drop”, a local soft drink distributer and their twenty or so employees were going to have a picknick event there soon that afternoon with a band and they opened up the track with the timing devices on for anybody who wanted to try the track just for fun… no pressure…!

So they allowed me to take my daily driver, a ’97 Nissan pick up truck with a 4 cylinder and automatic transmission down the track. What a thrill. I have been around drag racing since they opened the track at Dover and I knew what to do a lot better than those Sun Drop employees, I got the best RT, anyway. I must have looked like a pro…!

Here’s my slip:
                                                ( just for a laugh…)

gramdog1
                                                Participant

Maso,congrats.Gotta work on that reaction time. 😆

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…. MASO ❗ bout time ❗ ❗ what the heck U been waitin’ FOR ❗ ❗ 😕 so you go now and get some headers and low gears ❗ ❗ , an Like GRAMDOG says pay attention to the LIGHTS ❗ 😀 , …… keep on keepin on brother 😀 ❗ U R not dead yet ❗ 😡 😀

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Maso …got the perfect thing for you ….CLICK ON THIS :
                                                            http://www.andysautosport.com/nitrous_kits/nissan_pick-up.html

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…… OK OK I know you guys and I have to show all the tomatoes ❗ we are picking and eating them with garlic and loafs of JJ CASONE itatian bread as fast as we can ❗ 😮 😮 😀 ❗ and the wife is “MAKIN'” ❗ the “SAUCE” like “CASEY” ❗ would say ❗ ❗ an BILL would like 😀 these tomatoes ❗ they are RED ❗ YELLOW ❗ and ORANGE ❗ 😀 ………………………….. and we have some that are GREEN with YELLOW stripes 😕 , … like little thunderbolts 😯 ❗ …………………. OH hey ❗ yea ❗ 😮 we picked some string beans TOO ❗ 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,196 through 3,210 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.