Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,181 through 3,195 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

It was good seeing Donnie Carroll Saturday at the Valley ❗ He always has
        that big smile on his face ❗ 😆 Way to go guys with those points ❗ Maybe
        see ya Donnie at Big Al’s in a couple weeks ❓

Frank…

don-kauer

Dino….Just sent you an Email and an old Dover pic to post on the site … 😎 ….Thanks…Don…

patina
            Participant

Dino don’t get political on here. I for one don’t give a shit about someone making $250,000. I have my own problems which none of these bastards understand.

Pat

don-kauer

In Dino’s aid, that is no bullshit……..He’s right…It has and WILL get worse…..No matter what side you like just vote to get this guy OUT……….It’s better to light one candle, then curse the darkness 🙁

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote patina:

Dino don’t get political on here. I for one don’t give a shit about someone making $250,000. I have my own problems which none of these bastards understand.

Pat

Pat -I stand corrected Sorry Bout That …thought I deleted It right After I did it -Gotta practice what I preach.Engage Brain before typing…My wife says I’m too impulsive. …ME BAD Will delete now .Now back to the Track…Brian & I are putting Signs up in Wingdale to smoke out the ‘locals’ for Reunion At Big Als…who knows what relics are hidden away in that town?Putting an ad in Pennysaver…Lisa -our Wingdale Post Office connection ,says everybody gets the Pennysaver in the mail ,in the whole county…she should know!

tomblake
                        Participant

This guy gets in again will change the country to something we don’t want to see. The founding fathers must be turning in their graves.
                            One part of a thread for something this important won’t hurt this site and might help the country. More people need to wake up to what is happening. This is the most important election in Americas history.
                            That’s my opinion.

dino
                            Keymaster

Opps …see what I started…ME BAD twice …We all get enough Political” e-mails and info on TV…Guess what I’m Saying is We’re all pretty much Old Skool here ( values -upbringing) and we end up “preaching To The Choir” ….Nuff Said ?

dino
                                Keymaster

Just noticed…Anybody heard from VBOB ? awfull quiet from ‘the attic’ ?

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

V-Bob stopped over here yesterday, on his way to work. He’s camping out at Point
                                        Folly on Bantam Lake. He’s just laying back, tossing an empty hook in the water
                                        and burning a couple hot dogs…One might say that he’s on a “retreat” !! 😆
                                        He picked a beautiful week !! 😎

Frank…

babycakes
                                        Participant

Frank,did he go alone,or take the Vega along for some company? 😆

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Cakes, he’s all alone as far as I know…The Vega is stuffed in
                                                the cave under his house…Trailer went back to Paul’s… 😆

Frank…

tomatohead
                                                Participant

………………. He’s not ALONE 😀 ❗ WE are all with him in “MIND” and “SPIRIT” 😀 , …… or spirit and body ❓ or , … ❓ ❓ or something like that ❗ ….. I think ❓ 😀 …… come on V+BOB 😀 ❗ …………….. , no shrimp on the barbie ❗ ….. ah tomato ❗ 😀 ……… see you at BIG ALs ❗

babycakes
                                                    Participant

All kidding aside Frank and Joe,like all of us V Bob needed a ‘break’ he’s a good man,and friend. Drowning some worms in Bantam Lake sounds like a plan to relax a little somewhat,after the Dover 4 .See ya at Big Al’s next weekend! Pete 🙂

dino
                                                        Keymaster

It’s finally Friday here at the Shop…Busy week…Back to the old routine…Where’s everybody Going this Weekend?

tomblake
                                                            Participant

Cleaned up the Mustang and we are going to the local car show tonight. Going to tell everyone about the Dover race and that we actually made it. There were a couple of folks that didn’t think we would make it (including me at times).
                                                                Hard to believe it is over and now we are talking about the 5th Dover race. When they say “time goes by fast when your are having fun” sure knew what they were talking about.
                                                                Dover was and is a magic time in out lives.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,181 through 3,195 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.