Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,256 through 3,270 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

What ever happened to the guy that built this model of Bad News ?? Was he at the 4th DDS Race? Anyone know who he is?
        ‘V’

Attachments:

mikey

Yes, Pat, been in the fridge since 2007. These were “special”. Normal Buds disappear quickly from my fridge. I probably will “pop” one open and try it, then open the rest of them(drink them if they’re decent), and just keep the bottles. I’ve got a collection of 1/24th scale Cup cars, about 150, and some other Nascar stuff, I’ll probably just put them in with the rest of the stuff. I just thought you guys would get a charge out of it. I really do know, that beer doesn’t age like wine, but then again, I’ve never put it to the test. I’ll let you guys know what happens. 😆

dino
            Keymaster

In My “drinking Days” and long time ago ,in a faraway place…I did get ahold of some ‘bad’ beer…make ya wanna gag. “things growing in it” 😮 Get the video out Cassie…We Wanna see this. Get the barf bag.

dino
                Keymaster

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!Ace Starter Al’s Daughter…and keeps the mail on time in Wingdale.

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… Happy Birthday ❗ LISA 😀 ❗ VERY NICE ❗ 😀 thats my wifes name too ❗ 😀 ………. and I “HATE” to do this to you guys , …. but , “CORN” ❗ ❗ …… “ITS WHATS FOR DINNER” ❗ 😀 …… remember Enjoy ❗ 😀 ……………………………………………………. whats that , ❓ 🙄 ❓ a “REDHOT”pepper ❓ ❗ 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                        Participant

Lisa,a ‘belated’ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❗ ❗ ❗ Best wishes,and many more to come! 😛

dino
                            Keymaster

Brian called yesterday from the Aderondick Nationals. He and his buddies are up there. He’s got the GTO with him and they’re seeing other ODFs ..Told him to shot some photos. Babycakes? you near that ? Are You Going?

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

LISA , “Sveikinu su gimtadieiu” !!!!!
                                    Many many more!!!

‘V’

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Paul and Linda are at Lake George too!!!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

WAY TO GO , ERICA ❗ ❗ 😆 QUALIFIED #1 in PRO Stock @ Indy ❗ ❗
                                            Take the “BIG GO ” Wally home tomorrow ❗ ❗ 😆

Frank…

Attachments:

don-kauer

Ditto, Frank 😀 ..She is the best……… 😎

babycakes
                                                Participant

Dino,I took a ‘quick’ trip early Friday morning,and even at 7:30 they were lined up around West Brook Rd. (where Gaslight Village used to be).I’m about 8 miles from the ‘Village’. Late Saturday afternoon I got ‘hammered’ with a big downpour,and high winds,then regular rain for a while.Today,I’m heading outside to clean up decent size pine branches that blew down,along with some potted plants,and leaves and debris.I hope it didn’t deter too many for ‘cruisin’ up and down Canada St. Haveta check wit the ODF’s that were there to watch.Oh! Must have been a ‘bummer’ for those who had to cross the ‘twin bridges’ going ‘north’ on the North Way; construction for 6 weeks going on,only 1 of 3 lanes open!

john-sachs-sr
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote Don Kauer:

Ditto, Frank 😀 ..She is the best……… 😎

X2.

Bert Jackson was a great ADRL Extreme Pro Stock racer. Lost his life in a crash at the Rockingham ADRL race last year. 🙁
                                                        John

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…… V-BOB 😀 , my cousin knows his wife used to work together in MT.Kisco NY ,think his name is Marty ,has an Angila street rod ,came to the farm in Somers with his hot rod to bye corn on the week ends we talked about “DOVER” and I told him about the race 😀 ❗ I get hold of him for you and or phone number , hows that 😀 ❓ ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…….. thank god we are still picking stuff from the garden 😀 , it does start to slow down now , but there are some tomatoes left , corn , lima beans ,itatian peppers ,cherry peppers ,hot peppers ,egg plant ,okra, swisschard,and string beans ❗ 😀 we are havin” sausage ( hot and sweet) and itatian pepers with onions and garlic 😀 for dinner and corn and tomato salad ❗ …………. ……………….. ………… I think that next year 💡 ❗ ,I am going to offer to travel to any of you guys ❗ you would like to have a garden planted by me 😮 ❗ and then you take care of it 😉 and all the stuff in it is YOURS ❗ 😀 I am thinking of a 100 mile air radius ❓ ❗ ………………. you wont be sorry 😀 ❗ but you have to water it and pick the vegies 😡 👿 ❗ 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,256 through 3,270 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.