Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… I picked this sweet corn when I got home from the reunion , its starting to be ready next in the Garden 😀 ❗ we will have it for the next three weeks or so ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Mater,you’ve got my ‘taste-buds’ worked up again!

dino
            Keymaster

You Gotta see this…..Ok But I guess he never saw what happened in Westchecter-Ct. And Long Island in the Street Racing Days.

http://www.grindtv.com/moto/blog/34520/watch+and+hold+on+as+f-1+driver+speeds+through+tunnel+at+190+mph/

tomatohead
                Participant

….. OK First “DINO” if you want to move the photos I took of the reunion to the other post ,that would be fine with me so there all in one place or topic 😀 ❓ ❓ ❗ , …… and here the pics of the Garden Harvest today that my wife picked ❗ 😀 ….plenty of tomatoes and other stuff ❗ ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… now you can see plain as “DAY” 😀 , TOMMY DAY , that is 😀 ❗ ❗ 😆 , and that the tomatoes in boxes are for “eatin” and the ones in the sink are for “sauce” , 😀 ……… “makin’ the sauce ❗ as BILL” SPEED” CASEY put it to me at the first Dover Race at Island 😀 ❗ ………. the GREEN an Yellow striped ones are called “Striped ZEBRA” 😯 and the BIG YELLOW ones are called “Striped German” and the redish /pinkish ones are called “BRANDYWINE” 😀 ❗ ………………………. MISS YOU BILLY ❗ ……….. enjoy the pics of the “MATERS” 😀 ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

THIS “DAILY CHAT” is the perfect place for non -essentail Race Info..like Vegatables and Fruits…get it Bobby? Miss the Kitchen reports from Pat. Veggies -GOOD…trying to get my kids to eat right. Josh 14-almost 15… 197 lbs. Sister Nicole -pleasingly plump too…..mostly from Mac & Cheese 😯 but he’s in “Early College -High School” instead of Public School 9th grade.Gets to walk a lot on campus.Already working on Next Years Race and Brian-V-Bob and I will have some important News soon about the next “Dover-Fest”.Mikey ….stand by to moderate. I’ll call ya. If I get any updates on Grover I’ll pass them along…off to work.AFK

patina
                            Participant

Make believe its Monday 9-3-12. VB song of the day. http://youtu.be/0ZGPcRyyvc0

Enough with stickers. Up with vegatables 🙂

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

Pat-YES!…..I See Your Stones and ‘raise’ you ….THE WHO:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this song first released in Aug. ’71 on Who’s Next Album, same as date on this Photo from Dover :

Attachments:

babycakes
                                    Participant

Mater,those tomatoes were AWESOME !!!!! Green Giant,move over and make room for no#1 JOE aka ‘Tomatoehead’!!! 😮 😀 Pete.

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant

Grover called yesterday. He’s home trying to relax.
                                            I’m confident that he knows what he needs to do. 😉 💡
                                            John
                                            Guys that live close to him, check on him from time to time. ❗

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……. Ya know I only try to post stuff so that everybody can relate to and love 😀 , believe me when I post this stuff an take pictures and try to write something nice so ALL 🙄 will like it 🙄 ❗ is all I can do 😕 , ya know when its at the track then theres no talk of “vegies” 😀 😡 and only working on the next round of competition 🙄 💡 or should I say “ELIMINATING THEM” 😈 so please enjoy the tomatoes an a nice break from the next round becuase the fall is coming and the vegies will end round the same time the racing season ends up here in the northeast , 😀 , hope these pictures help put a smile on “GROVERS” face 😀 ……………………………………………………………………………………………………. OK “PAT” whens the Dinner at the firehouse in “REDHOOK” 😀 I am sure I can get a “GANG” 😯 to come up with me 😀 ❗ , thats all youll need ❗ ………… saw some nice videos of you drivin the “MG” on you tube 😀 ❗ very nice 😀 ❗

mikey

OK guys, since this is the place to post anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else, here’s a beauty. I have, in my refrigerator, a 4 Pack of Budweiser Aluminum bottles of beer, never opened. These are the Special, 49th Running of the Daytona 500, on February 18th, 2007. They have been in the fridge since Feb. 18th, 2007, when I got home after the race, they were in a cooler with ice on the ride home. 2 questions: #1, is the beer still good, #2, are they worth anything ? My wife thinks I should just get them out of “her” fridge before she shit-cans them. Any thoughts on this, guys ?? 😕
                                                    …………………….Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Mikey,I believe there’s a limit of 6 months before it goes ‘flat” (????).I thought most are labeled with a date code.Best thing to do,call a ‘beer’ distributor in your area.He’ll know for sure.I’m sure Nascar collectors would be interested in buying them.If your not attached,put them on E Bay,or your local Want-Ad Digest! Gotta keep your ‘bride’ happy!!! 🙄 😀

patina
                                                        Participant

Beer in the fridge from 2007 😳 You have to be kidding 🙄

Pat

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…… beer doesnt last four minutes in my frig 😀 ❗ 😆 especieally if there COLD ❗ 😀 , are they worth anything ❗ ❓ ❓ 😀 I would say HELL YES ❗ ❗ and yes I would drink one an see how they taste ❗ and put the rest on Ebay ❗ but you probably cant becuase they got alcohol in them 🙄 ❓ ❗ so drink them all then sell the aluminum bottles on ebay and buy some new race car parts for the “WILLYS” 😀 ❗

Viewing 15 posts - 3,241 through 3,255 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.