Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer
        quote dinotheweirdo:

Don …whens he’s up next Call Me ..so I can talk to him!

10-4 Dinoman………..

vbob
        Participant

HEY

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

FUSE H ? is that a cable channel ?

vbob
                Participant

HEY

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Actually Sgt E5 Majauskas will remain at rear command post. Will
                        stay in contact with SP4 Bartkus through out tomorrow’s operation.
                        Good luck men !! ENJOY !! 🙂
                        Frank…

bossguy

I’m still not sure the cop will let me bring beer in thru the gate! 😮

dino
                            Keymaster

Boss man…doesn’ teverybody?…ask Pat…But you could do same thing as getting your 3 buddies in the pits without paying …Hide in the trunk.

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

‘V’

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

‘V’

patina
                                        Participant

just cover it with tire chains and tell them somebody wants them at p-23 green fuield or the Lithuanians spot H-1-2 problem asolved
                                            I’ve been drinking

P

patina
                                            Participant

And now we are leaving to begin the day 😀 Kauer we are up and at it 😯

Pat and Brother Mike

don-kauer

Have a great day everyone……………Enjoy and be safe..Pat, Mike, V, Jack,Paul, Frank etc…………………… 🙂 …Don….

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Right back at ya brother ! 🙂
                                                        Frank…

dino
                                                        Keymaster

I”ll be watching also from a ‘secure location’ . . . . . While I have your attention …”Some” posts in this Chat thingy could have been put in their proper catagory,instead of getting buried here ..Ala Mikeys Willys photos At His Current Projects heading,and some other stuff. So If It is about Historical Dover-Cars-History-Events- ….see first where the nice headings I laid out in Board Index “May’ be a better place for it.That way it will be in order and easy for guys to relate to.This thing just goes on & on in pretty much a fun but rambling manner.’Chatty’ as Pat said.We need solid info accessable in the right place for all who visit. I hope we get ‘film (Photos) at 11.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

RHINEBECK:
                                                                DOVER GUYS ‘Meet & GREET’ 1200 hrs (noon for you citizens) PATINA’S BBQ and Truck Stop-
                                                                P22-31 Green Field
                                                                Dress of the Day …Dover anything,
                                                                ” I have a BBQ on Saturday, Beer, Soda, Sausage and Peppers plus whatever we can kill Friday or Saturday morning. Last year it was wild turkey(really no lie) this year I added some London broil too.All the ODF’s are invited. It goes untill the food does. Hope some of the recluses come out. I’m on the main “drag” spaces P22-31 green field.”

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.