Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Kauer take them with you.

Pat

don-kauer

Man you guys sleep late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patina
            Participant

The computer is just slow 🙄 Trailer is hooked up, beers on ice, Elmer Fudd is scoping out the turkey roost for tomorrows menu special. 😮

Pat

don-kauer

………No Wabbits????????????? Hey Pat I want to move in ….Your menu is always awesome…………Peace and FTW…

don-kauer

Got to get ready……………Mark Hitt due here at 9 AM for an all day job on his Audi and Roxy is stopping by to say hey………………..I think they will do well together……….

cullyflower

Pat If you want to try a new recipe for the turkey breast you need the book of turkey recipes (How to cook a turkeys goose)
                            It may be out of print but Bullwinkle had a copy on the Rocky and Bullwinkle show just before thanksgiving a few years
                            back.

dino
                            Keymaster

Brian just called …It seems they were Hyping the Rhinebeck show & giving away free tickets on the air …WPDH 101.5 Classic Rock -Poughkeepsie. HE GETS THROUGH on the ‘call in’ and proceeds to Pump the Dover connection …Dover guys will be there …Cars -history – website – plans for 50th anniversary event -Reunion in Danbury. LIKE a Commercial ! …had the DJ going ‘Really”? “No kidding”..” thats Cool”…He even got into famous Racers that appeared…Good Job Brian…Oh- I guess he got free tickets Too …Plus Our hit count went up and ‘Visitors ” popped up on forum.

dino
                                Keymaster

Don …Shimers on the way to meet Mark…get some photos !

mikey

Tell Shimer that Mikey syas HI! I’m still at M&M keeping Rich company, and helping whenever I can……………Mikey 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

DOVER TROOPS….Atten-HUT ! PREPARE FOR Assault…MISSION …Infiltrate All Auto Events & Spread The Dover REVIVAL-…Fastlane – Pack the goodies….Paul – Load Up Linda….Bobby ,Bobby & V-Bob …Get your gear stowed and head to Race & Show locations…..Pat …Report to Mess & prep Lunch……Brian- Gas up the “Goat’ & pack trunk with Dover Display Relics….All ODF’s …Lay out Dress of the Day – Any & all Dover uniforms….. if caught or captured …Do as SHULTZ said….”I KNOW NOSSING!”

Master Chef PAT Loaded the Box Trailer .Only thing that will hold all the food! V-BOB has the Lithuanian Menu Covered …Bossguy the Bevearages…Brian’s going to stuff ODF flyers in all the cars …Schlegel has his new ‘Hellzaoppin “Shirt …..Paul & Linda setting up shop, Rhinebeck Covered….Bobby Smith attacking Lebanon with ODF Flyers and Fastlane Cruisin around Southern Conn.
                                            ……………What are you stay at homes doing! RIZ ! get up off the floor…Kauer-Done Yet ? Mickey -keep working…Rich will buy you Dinner.I’m making signs…And ITS FRIDAY >>>>> 😀

patina
                                            Participant

Pvt DiStefano reporting in. Perimiter secure, base camp set up, Lithuanian outpost set up. All is quit so far, expect boukoo action in AM get your rest now. Back at headquarters 1700 hrs.

P

don-kauer
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Don …Shimers on the way to meet Mark…get some photos !

Hey Dino……..Would you beleive not a camera in sight….We had a great day and I actually got some work done on Marks car…Mark is coming back next week to finish the job and I promise there will be a bunch of pics….Mark put strings on my Angelica and serenaded us in the shop…………………..Don……… 🙂

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote patina:

Pvt DiStefano reporting in. Perimiter secure, base camp set up, Lithuanian outpost set up. All is quit so far, expect boukoo action in AM get your rest now. Back at headquarters 1700 hrs.

P

Roger That….SP4 Robert J. Bartkus ! Are your Weapons stowed and Loaded ? Base Commander will need Mission report at 0600…..Majaukas…You watch Bartkus’ flank ….Enemy aware of Highly secret Mess provisions.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Don …whens he’s up next Call Me ..so I can talk to him!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.