Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,406 through 3,420 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Pat,that had to be some sensation! Just gliding along with no motor sound,like floating on air! I imagine the scenery must have been fantastic with the fall foliage in full bloom.How long were you up there? Had to be a thrill coming in for a landing! 😮 🙄 😀

patina
        Participant

About 25 minutes Pete, it was like floating on air in fact it was.

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Pat,was that you falling through the sky over Roswell Sunday afternoon ????

‘V’

hvy70ss
                Participant

CONGRATS BILLY!! You were knockin’ on the door early this year @ LVD. Way to go. Wish I could have been there….we were @ Shakedown E-town with my son’s team running 8:50, made it to semi’s before curfew. Going out again this season?? Atco?

Smitty

dino
                    Keymaster

Busy weekend all around!…just back from Durham…Custom Painted a car ALL weekend…like 15 hours in it. got back last night at midnight. Been awhile seen I did one of these…went smooth…getting photos of it after they clear it today. My aching back knows the time I put in. Hooking back up with the “Big Dog” group again. See more paint jobs in the future. These guys build them exclusivly for the 1/’8 mile heads up wars down here. Go 190 in the 3’s…4 shot nitrous Buck and Musi big cube 4 shot “Mountain Motors”asked this one if he’d ever run full 1/4 and he said no way.

….Just to give ya an example…watch this :

dino
                        Keymaster

Kelly Boyle…who works with BossGuy at the Dealership …JUST Won in top 12 of CarChix.com Woman In Motorsports Contest.Guess that makes her ‘Miss November” on the Calendar… Not only does she crew for Erik Lourie But drives a winning wheelstanding 10:8 Duster at Lebanon….Way to Go Girl !

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Heres Kelly in action with the Duster…her Dad drove it at our 4th Annual Nostagia drags …she was “busy” …out with ?

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Many thanks to all of you for all of your encouraging words . It has been a hell of a battle to get this car to where it is today . My car is so much different than every other dragster out there we could not rely on what other people do . Bj and I had to make our own game plan and not listen to what every one said to do . It was realy great to make that pass on Friday and have that number come up on the board . Some friends said BJ was jumping up and down he told me he was more excited to see that number come up than when he ran his first six! Now I have to find some new goal’s to reach for 200mph? Win a top dragster race? What ever it is we aint givvin up!

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant
                                        m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

HEY, BILLY, NICE SHOT OF THE CAR WITH THE CHUTE OUT. OH, BY THE WAY, KELLY BOYLE’S DAD DENNIS, IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MIKEY. NEW EACH OTHER OVER 40 YEARS AGO. ALSO GOOD FRIENDS WITH DENNIE’S BROTHER KEVIN. SMALL WORLD. RICH 😀

dino
                                            Keymaster

….More ‘Busy Weekend” reports….Our Ace Photographer and Dover Altered “Untouchable “, Les Madaus went to the Beach…Cape Cod with the Westchester Street Rods. These guys know how to cruise!

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

TONIGHT at 9pm on TV

Duck For Dinner on -Food Channel “Chopped”

Vapor Lock in a Viper on -Speed Channel ,Hard Parts South Bronx

Twitches Two On Disney Channel – starts at 8:30

😀
                                                    😀
                                                    😀

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……….. OK this just in from the “tomatobolt” 😆 😀 congrats ❗ to U Billy with the Low ET on your “hot rod” , ……. you know ya seen em before ❗ , the stickers that say “HAPPINESS IS A LOW E.T. ❗ and Billy is very HAPPY ❗ 😀 , I recall him telling “Casey” about his deal on how he was gonna run at the 2nd RACE , saying how he was going to wake it up 😀 ❗ …. Billy glad to see your still havin FUN ❗ 😀 … maybe you could make another pass somewhere , maybe Atco or Englishtown in the nice cool weather coming ahead of us and maybe Lower your mark ❗ 🙄 😀 ……….. we had some cooler weather come our way last week and I had to pick all the “HOT” peppers ❗ 😮 😆 Bill maybe grind a couple of these pepers up and add them to your fuel ❗ 😀 😆 , there hotter then U THINK 😯 ….. so any more racing looks like in the southern part of “Jersey” for us right now 😀 Iam going to take the “LANE” there and test the new electric fuel pump out , with the “SMOKINCOBRAJET” Gang and head to E-TOWN 😀 in NOV ❗ I am looking for a LOW ET also ❗ 😀 ………….. tomato

Attachments:

patina
                                                        Participant

Wide World of Sports coverage 1963 Indy nationals. Hellzapoppin vs Garlets final at 11:10 min into video.

http://youtu.be/eAgGlcYJ3CE
                                                            Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Pat …Hows this?

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,406 through 3,420 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.