Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,421 through 3,435 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……………… HEY U old DOVER fart guys 😀 ❗ ❗ 😆 this guy was trying to hitch a ride ❗ 😀 , …. “He said I want to go to the farm down the road where the BUGS are ❗ ” and “I said hey NOBODY rides for FREE” ❗ 😆 😀 ” ……… BOY I am telling you ❗ I get all KINDS ❗ 😆 😀 ………………….. I mean where do these guys come from ❗ 😀 …………………………………………………………………tomato ❗ 😀

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Can’t squish a Praying Mantis Tomato-Bolt…’protected species’ …don’t need the tree-huggers after ya.

don-kauer

Hey Mater…..Those are very cool and a protected species……Just carefully move him to another spot…I’m a bit of a tree hugger myself, just not an Obama variety… 😀 😎

dino
                Keymaster

Yeah…they eat the Bad Bugs…put him by your pool and no Mesquitos.

babycakes
                    Participant

Mater,I wasn’t aware you towed ‘anything’ on your rollback (Praying Mantis) ? What did ya use for tie downs?

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

That time of the year again!!!
                            Be careful thats not the way to fill the freezer!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

bob-lasko
                            Participant

This is what we have been reduced to, taken pictures of bugs and animals???
                                Bob Lasko

bobby-s

😮 still have pictures of leaves to see, than snow, can’t wait to see the new snow plows and blowers. 🙄

babycakes
                                    Participant

Bobby,your a pip! Luv the way you think! 😆 Pete

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

OH, This is commin too!
                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                            Participant

Nice shot Bob from last winter at the ‘Valley’ with his small block powered snowblower in the staging lanes.It does an ice burn out,then launches with no studs or wheelie bars! 😮 😆

dino
                                                Keymaster
                                                    quote Bob lasko:

This is what we have been reduced to, taken pictures of bugs and animals???
                                                    Bob Lasko

Big Foot….I just ‘moderate’….. But plenty of action on the Racing Front,….See our new FaceBook page…got a Dover group over there that Fill us in on other stuff..-good New England info…..Just talked to PR guy “Thor” at Moroso today about next years race….His guys are on the road to SEMA for thier booth there next week and he’s heading down to Florida for the PRI show this weekend.Wonder if the Storm King crew are going to PRI with their Carbon Fiber goodies ? ? ? . . . John Shimer winterizing his fleet and VBOB has parked the Vega for the winter hibernation.I’m busy with new Race Car Graphics…waiting for photos of the Extreme Pro Mod Doorslammer I just custom painted. Rockingham just held their Super Chevy Show…Ok but car count down…had the ProMod Doorslammers running ….see all the photos of tracks like Piedmont, Farmington, Mooresville, Dunn-Benson at http://www.raceworks.com That website will give ya a lot of “Carolina” Doorslammer coverage. Found a neat shop just a couple of miles from my shop back in the woods were a guy builds real Kool old skool rods…Rat Rods, stuff like that…going there today and I’ll snap some shots.Do ‘weathered -destessed lettering on his cutomers cars … IF YOU NEED ORIGINAL G-Body Stuff- NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL RICH…he’s moving the M&M Inventory to a new warehouse and you can Get some deals so he doesn’t have to haul so much…Smart move here would be to buy low… multiples, sit on it and resell on EBAY or at swap meets .Speed Equip.Too -his # is 1-888-327-0454….someone PM or e-mail Paul Ceserine He seems Missing In Action here….miss his wit-wisdom and statistics.So Lasko ….what YOU up to? Heres Danny wheelstandin ‘at the Rock”

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

see this for the shots I Promised:
                                                        http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2849&start=10

Scrool down

. . . . . .Guys …lets keep the replies in the topic they belong in. 😉

dino
                                                        Keymaster

This is a test to see if your an Idiot to click on it:
                                                            http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

dino
                                                            Keymaster

….”Frankenstorm” …batten down the hatches..Heading Your Way New Englanders. SuperStockPete already cleaned the gutters…VBob is in the Attic securing the Footlocker.Paul Vaast said Yesterday near Daytona Beach, FL.”The Hurricane Sandy Pot Roast is in the oven”.

BULLETIN
                                                                HURRICANE SANDY ADVISORY NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
                                                                500 PM EDT SAT OCT 27 2012

…HIGH WIND WATCHES AND WARNINGS ARE IN EFFECT FOR THE
                                                                MID-ATLANTIC STATES AND SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND…SIGNIFICANT STORM SURGE IS ALSO EXPECTED…
                                                                RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 1 TO 3 INCHES WITH ISOLATED MAXIMUM AMOUNTS OF
                                                                5 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE ACROSS PARTS OF SOUTHERN NEW YORK INTO NEW
                                                                ENGLAND.GALE FORCE WINDS ARE EXPECTED TO ARRIVE ALONG PORTIONS OF THE
                                                                MID-ATLANTIC COAST BY LATE SUNDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT AND REACH LONG
                                                                ISLAND AND SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND BY MONDAY MORNING. WINDS TO NEAR
                                                                HURRICANE FORCE COULD REACH THE MID-ATLANTIC STATES…INCLUDING
                                                                LONG ISLAND…BY LATE MONDAY.
                                                                😯

Viewing 15 posts - 3,421 through 3,435 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.