Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,451 through 3,465 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

Dino, the boneyard is in Macon, Ga. He was an hour south of his first day of at pharmacy school in Suwanee, Ga at 3 am. A deer jumped over the Jersey barrier at 3 am when he was doing 70 in the left lane. That spun him in front of the tractor trailer. Babycakes, he’ll be talking to a lawyer about the airbag failure when the cast comes off. VB, I had long talks with God from 3:30am when his mother called and said the ER in Macon said to leave immediately and 2:30pm when I heard his voice.

dino
        Keymaster

. . . . .hello……..HELLOOOO….guess you’re all out cleaning up or without power 😯

tomblake
            Participant

Dino….Or out working on the car to test tomorrow. We were lucky not to get hurricane Sandy down here in Florida, this time. We hope all the ODF folks did ok over the last several days with the storm.

dino
                Keymaster

Makes no sense…Just got gas at $3.00.9 per gal here in Rockingham-actual posted $3.15.9 ( I get 15 cents off a gallon using Discover -Walmart card- at Murphys)….Its $2,89 out near the outer banks! see its $4.24 at Chris’s gas station in Yonkers.Couple of Jersey refineries Damaged -No power & Brian said some piers were washed out where the Ships unload Fuel-Gas,.

dino
                    Keymaster

Kevin Bleakly is selling His Red Mustang…See Classifieds -For Sale

dino
                        Keymaster

TURN CLOCKS BACK TONIGHT before you go bedy-by

see this to keep YOUR time correct on forum:

Re: Hawthorne Auto Parts

dino
                            Keymaster

…well we got the clocks figured out …………Next:

VOTE
                                VOTE
                                VOTE

don-kauer

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! R0MNEY RYAN 😀 ………….OR WE’RE SCREWED 😥

dino
                                    Keymaster

. . . . .one man’s opinion….. But then when was Don ever at a loss for words….calls em the way he see’s em…. Tree comes Down ….Nail it.

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

On a lighter note…..Watched “Gone in 60 seconds” last night with my son Josh.Told him “watch” the chase scene as “Memphis”, Nicolas Cage , puts ‘Eleanor’- ’67 GT500 ,428 with 2 4bbl.-nitrous equipped through its paces …160 in the LA storm Drain….He says…”Oh-Its a stick shift,do you know how to drive one of those 😯 ?”…..yeah son … 😉 Oh…new they ran about $5000. just saw one on internet for $160,000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmI3akZrk4s

turn up the speakers

Attachments:

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

That’s good, Romneys out still campaigning at 3pm E.S.T.Tuesday election day and where is president Obama??? Playing basketball!!!!Hope and pray he will have a lot more time on his hands to play basketball!!!
                                                GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!!!!!
                                                ‘V’

dino
                                                Keymaster

.one man’s opinion….. But then when was VBOB ever at a loss for words.

don-kauer

Hey V……You and I…..2 60’s Vets with the BALLS to say what’s on our minds 😎 😎 😎 Kill em’ all and let God sort em’ out……. 🙂

dino
                                                        Keymaster

I respect everyones opinion, thats what makes America Great…My Dad (WWII Vet)used to say. “I may Not Agree with you ,but I’ll fight for your right to say it”…We’ll all know soon enough…Religion-Politics and whats the other one? It’ll be 50-50 all the time…. so.. what did everyone have for dinner? 😆 …I had soup.

don-kauer

Well this is my final word on the “taboo” topic!!!! I’ve now realized this is NOT the America that I grew up in and went to war for… 🙁 We had a great run but now it is the other sides turn…I will never watch politics or the news again because I honestly no longer give a s**t what happens…The younger people will see large changes in the systems and all the give away crap…I shudder to see what is on the horizon..Too much to even think about….I will now only try to take care of my family and some friends for my remaining days and if things go to hell before I die the assholes will know they were in a major conflict before I go down…God Bless all of our vets past and present and thank you for your service but now it is over …Don’t waste your time with the Military anymore…..It is a joke and your once great country WILL NOT come to your aid in a crisis situation…You have all seen that recently….Never thought I’d see this day…..I’m DONE 😥

Viewing 15 posts - 3,451 through 3,465 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.