Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,481 through 3,495 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        quote dinotheweirdo:

Been quite a week…storms-election…typical Month really…SO …need a break.Heading out to Greenboro ( 2hr. ride) To See the WHO in concert. 🙂

They’re Coming your way New Englanders;
        THE WHO: Quadrophenia and More
        Mohegan Sun Arena
        Dec 9, 2012 07:30 PM
        1 Mohegan Sun Blvd, Uncasville, CT

vbob
        Participant

HEY

First day of Ct. deer hunting gun season , 1 deer hanging in the garage!!!
            ‘V’

maso
            Participant
                quote VBOB:

HEY

First day of Ct. deer hunting gun season , 1 deer hanging in the garage!!!
                ‘V’

Enjoy your hunting privilages while you can.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey Bobby, Nice going ❗ I know your wife can’t wait to help you butcher the deer ❗ 😆
                    Good luck with that buddy… ❗

Frank… 😎

don-kauer

Yeah……Ditto what Maso said 😥

dino
                        Keymaster

Don… go on facebook and find Gary Smrtic and Tommy Day…Don Clady too…you’ll be entertained to say the least.

don-kauer

I am not on facebook….Can I see it elsewhere ❓

dino
                                Keymaster
                                    quote Don Kauer:

I am not on facebook….Can I see it elsewhere ❓

Its easy…just go to Facebook.com fill out name -e-mail -password -age etc. and hit’ sign up ‘its all clearly written. then you’ll have your own page you can totally control ..who sees what ,etc. there’s a search feature at top once you’re on …just type in somebody ya know and away you go to therte page .Click “Add a Freind” …they ok and you can then post on their page. “Social Media” chit-chat” .

patina
                                    Participant

No Thanks. Got all the friends I can handle now 🙄 🙄 🙄

Un-friendly Pat

don-kauer

I think I’ll pass on that….It would just be more a–holes getting into my private life ….. 😆 I’d rather just keep the friends I have now and not have to deal with strangers on line…….I mean , what the hell do these people have to talk about ❓ ❓ Hey, guess what “I’m on the pot taking a crap” What RU doing ❓ Give me a F—ing break.. 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Don …Differant strokes for…. There Is a lot of Debating…almost arguments…especially politics…I stay away from that at the Dover FaceBook Page…and most people adhere to it. “Dover” -racing only.Have found a few ODFs and got em to the site though.

don-kauer

Dino…Just bustin’ em as usual 😆

dino
                                                    Keymaster

can’t break sumpin thats already broke…except into smaller pieces 😆

patina
                                                        Participant

Pictures on E-bay of Dover. 261129824332 Don’t all bid against each other CT residents pay sales tax. Anyone in NC interested.

Pat

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote patina:

Pictures on E-bay of Dover. 261129824332 Don’t all bid against each other CT residents pay sales tax. Anyone in NC interested.

Pat

If it’s worth it, maybe we could buy it collectively.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,481 through 3,495 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.