Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,616 through 3,630 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    bobby-s

Just saw this on FACE BOOK, has the Christmas colors, perfect time for Hot Rod Mayham to post it. 😉

Attachments:

mikey

Nice, but where on FB did you find it?? Must be a page that I don’t frequent. ……………….Mikey 😆

don-kauer
                quote BOBBY S.:

Just saw this on FACE BOOK, has the Christmas colors, perfect time for Hot Rod Mayham to post it. 😉

Hey Bobby….That is a great shot of the Camaro…Vic Ferris bought the car new from Curry Chevrolet as a powerglide 6 cyl in 1967…..He and John Tadaro built the car as a SS/E car and ran it up until 1968 as ” Locomotion II “… In 68 Dave Heller bought the car with partner and driver Bob Sarnelli and ran it out of Flip’s on Allerton Ave. That is when It was named “The Equalizer”…. This pic is most probably in 1969 because I bought the car from them in September of that year and kept the name…Heller and Sarnelli went on to campaign a 69 Camaro for the 70 season……..Through 3 different owners the car still had the Fenimore Auto Body paint scheme…I used to hang out over at Brians shop with Iorizzo alot………………Thanks Bobby for giving me a little twinge 😀 😀 😀 P.S. That is at National Speedway…….

bigblockmopar
                Participant

I’m looking for Harry Briggs-Red ’68 GTX had to run him every week for E/SA trophy…from N.Y . i think…Phil

babycakes
                    Participant

Just wanna wish all the ODF members (the ‘BEST’) a HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEARS!!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys at our 2013 Dover events! “Life is Good!!! Pete.

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Pete your right life is good so let’s enjoy every minute of it! Happy new year !

patina
                            Participant

Buon anno to all and be safe out there. Its been some year, here’s hoping 2013 is happy and healthy.

Pat

tomatohead
                                Participant

…………. Happy New Years Eve ❗ to all my Old Dover Farts ❗ lets get ready for another year of “bench racing” an ready for the 5th Dover Drags ❗ ❗ ❗ …….. tomato 😀

patina
                                    Participant

Hey Kauer it’s only 14 hrs into 2013 and you got Dino going already 😆 😆 😆 😆 . The Nomad is owned by a buddy of “Bucksnort” (Bob) and it looks just like it did when they ran it in the 60s-70s 😎 😎 😎 .

Pat

patina
                                        Participant

Don go to HAMB in the search put in; NorthEast Nats Burlington pics. Its #18 on that page.

Pat

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote patina:

Hey Kauer it’s only 14 hrs into 2013 and you got Dino going already 😆 😆 😆 😆 . The Nomad is owned by a buddy of “Bucksnort” (Bob) and it looks just like it did when they ran it in the 60s-70s 😎 😎 😎 .

Pat

see the \craigslist topic…me & Frank got him covered too.

don-kauer
                                                    quote patina:

Pat

Hey Pat………………..That has been my job,to keep Dino in line 😆 😆 😆 ……Happy New Year to all 😀

bucksnort

Happy New Year to all.
                                                        Good place to visit.Enjoy reading about you guys and gals who raced at Dover.
                                                        Hope to get my old MP wagon ready for the Dover and Epping shows.
                                                        South Glens Falls was my home track but always looked on the surrounding tracks fondly,read all about them in EDN,
                                                        raced at many,and all are part of the whole experience.

Bob

patina
                                                        Participant

Bob its about time your a regular on this site 😆 😆 😆 Hope you get that wagon out in 2013 😎 😎 😎

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote Bucksnort:

Happy New Year to all.
                                                                Good place to visit.Enjoy reading about you guys and gals who raced at Dover.
                                                                Hope to get my old MP wagon ready for the Dover and Epping shows.
                                                                South Glens Falls was my home track but always looked on the surrounding tracks fondly,read all about them in EDN,
                                                                raced at many,and all are part of the whole experience.

Bob

Bucko…I showed them your car -Now maybe start a Topic on it in “Current projects? ! your THE man with eastern Drag News too…Post some shots ‘in your new topic’ of how it looked back then too…we had South Glens Guys visit Dover all the time

Viewing 15 posts - 3,616 through 3,630 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.