Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,601 through 3,615 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Thanks you guys for the Updates…This month has WAY TOO much “drama” ….Christmas just around the corner….Be with your Family and Hug your kids.

vbob
        Participant

Attention in the pits and other parts of your body! The staging lanes are full at The Otherside Dragway!
            Please wait till your class is called !
            Thank you!!!

‘V’

dino
            Keymaster

I Think I know what he is getting at…. “Otherside Dragway”….. he’s right! The Bench Race session that never ends…lot of reminisin’ going on there.

Hey…Remember?:

hvy70ss
                Participant

OK…a little Sunday daydreamin’ @ Dover. It’s 2 PM. Camaro’s paired up now… Tom Iorizzo’s ’68 vs. Bill Casey’s ’69 Super Pumpkin. E/MP vs. C/G . In the burnout box is Clem in the blue ‘Mad Frenchmen” not sure who he’s runnin. “Otherside Dragway” busy this Sunday. Dover lives on!!!

Bobby Smith

bobby-s

Bobby
                        Clem migh have Willy Harmoney with his wagon, or Gary Pierce with his ’57 sedan delivery.
                        Clem loved to spank the v-8s with his 300 – 6. Bet Clem checked with Landy or the Grump about track condition…

dino
                        Keymaster

Street Elim Lined up in the gasser lane behind the tower …Tore it down….but it’s up there! ……Clem- Casey- Iorrizo- Castaldos ’55- Ron’s “Black Magic”-Ken’s “Good Vibrations” -Hoffman’s “Hang Em High”- Al Bowes – Dick Moroso – Kevin Dunn -Willy Hormente & Al Waving them out.

Next …Comp Elim (Dragsters-Altereds)
                            Stock Elim.
                            Super Stock Elim.

vbob
                            Participant

Can just see a little from here but looks like its the Why Not Crosley originally from Bridgeport,Ct.and Charlie Boucher’s C/A Indy Nationals class winning Bad News pickup from Watertown,Ct. will be lined up side by side!This is gonna be a good match up!
                                Whats this, Woooh,whats this, Big Moe Delage is having words with JoeT.,pointing to the back of Moes Camero not being able to run with those Dick Moroso ladder bars Im bettin!I bet Dick will have something to tell JoeT.!!!I bet Terry will get a picture of this before Chet comes in and breaks up the action and we get to racing again!

‘V’

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Hold your ears!! the “Italian Way” is about to do burnout!!

Smitty

don-kauer
                                        quote VBOB:

Can just see a little from here but looks like its the Why Not Crosley originally from Bridgeport,Ct.and Charlie Boucher’s C/A Indy Nationals class winning Bad News pickup from Watertown,Ct. will be lined up side by side!This is gonna be a good match up!
                                        Whats this, Woooh,whats this, Big Moe Delage is having words with JoeT.,pointing to the back of Moes Camero not being able to run with those Dick Moroso ladder bars Im bettin!I bet Dick will have something to tell JoeT.!!!

‘V’

Joe T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I left there in handcuffs one fine Sunday afternoon because of Mr.T. and never returned until Casey and I took a walk in there about 10 years ago…….Actually I got in a good shot before I was restrained 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

Hey …I got Taken out of the Tower in handcuffs…see my post ‘The Day I got Fired’

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9&p=9&hilit=fired#p9
                                            ….funny… here we all are back again.

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Don………… 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 LOL…Merry Christmas Brother ❗ ❗

Frank… 😎

don-kauer

Back attcha Frankie… 😀

mikey

To all my ODF friends, may you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. From the entire McDermott Family.
                                                        …………………Mikey 😉 🙂 😀 😎 😆

Sorry, guys, I don’t do Happy Holidays. 🙁

dino
                                                        Keymaster

just in from Kevin Bleakley
                                                            “So Fishkill is having a White Christmas, and then we have a Winter Storm warning for Wednesday night with heavy snow and freezing rain expected!!! Yeeeehaw!!!

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN POEM

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/grumpynam/jessi/christmas.html

Viewing 15 posts - 3,601 through 3,615 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.