Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

YUK ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ The white crap is back in full force 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

dino
        Keymaster

Don… .make sure it’s white!:

dino
            Keymaster

So …whats for dinner on a cold snowy night?

patina
                Participant

Good old beef stew, comfort food. I need it, today the plow blade broke off the plow frame on my Jeep right after I was thinking to myself “how great this Jeep is”. And my tractor won’t start.

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Had hot dogs on the wood firepit and beers this afternoon and threw in baked taters !!OH, made a 2lb baked ziti macaroni with 1/2 lb of moz.and 1 lb of Muenster cheese, w/2 quarts of crushed tomatoes!!
                        Tonite, venison stew, a bottle of 2010 Melot!
                        Nice ,suppose ta be 1 above!!!
                        Tomorrow?????? Dont know yet,maybe potatoe pancakes w/sour cream and apple sauce!!!
                        WHATS IN YOUR WALLET ?????????

‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            OK, enough of this winter stuff!!!
                            Lets see some palm trees a swayin in the breeze !!!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                I sounds ,smells and sights of a summer day at the drags!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

Definately ‘alot’ better than looking at ‘snowman’ and ‘snow plow trucks’ Bob! 😮 😛 😛 😛 ❓

dino
                                    Keymaster

V-Bob…Who’s Dragster? you holdin’ out on us with Photos?…I swear…I’m taking a side trip to the “ATTIC” when I come up And We’re going to have a Scanning Party! What kind of clearance do I need to Access the ‘restricted area’?….my dad retired a Lt. Colonel…does that count ?(G-2 intelligence-Infantry-82nd airbourne)…”Cover me Frank…I’m Going In”

Attachments:

patina
                                        Participant
                                            quote patina:

Good old beef stew, comfort food. I need it, today the plow blade broke off the plow frame on my Jeep right after I was thinking to myself “how great this Jeep is”. And my tractor won’t start.

Pat

“It’s never a defective new battery” The tractor has been giving me problems for a while now so last month I put a new battery in cleaned the terminals, It started once, problem solved, next time I go to use it, no start. I’m pissed now and walk away from tractor christine. Today a friend comes over to look at the Jeep and we find out its a semi-minor problem nothing a little welding can’t fix. Next its to the tractor, With a jumper on it and the hood open he’s looking and I’m trying to start it. He see’s sparks from the POS. terminal. Long story short, the terminal is cracked and not making a good connection. Oh happy day. http://youtu.be/xpXCm6U0H6s

Pat

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                Got it all upstairs!Looks like the dragster has the distributer in the wrong place!!!
                                                The guy I have on guard duty now likes to do through cavity searches sooooo,be ready!!!!

‘V’

dino
                                                Keymaster
                                                    quote VBOB:

HEY
                                                    Got it all upstairs!Looks like the dragster has the distributer in the wrong place!!!
                                                    The guy I have on guard duty now likes to do through cavity searches sooooo,be ready!!!!

‘V’

Don’t have cavities anymore …just an upper & lower 😆

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Pat…time to pack up the ski’s and head to Bell-Aire, Hunter,or Windham! This is ‘your’ thing,GO FOR IT!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Pete.

super-sport-pete

that green dragster might be JOHN PRAMER? he had an injected BBC. got to go. they just came to plow our 30+ INCHES OF SNOW ! IN THE STREET. SEE YA.

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Anyone going to Pomona for The Winter Nationals??
                                                                I went back in 1993, had a great time! Suppose ta stay one week! That changed when the rains came and put it off till the next weekend!Got to go to the Long Beach parts swap right down the road from where i was staying !!
                                                                Oh, I met this nice girl from Texas but Im lousy with names!!!
                                                                ‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,706 through 3,720 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.