Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Bob,I’m guessing,is that Eddie Hill’s wife?

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Petes on the ball this morning!!
            Ercie Hill !!

‘V’

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Funny how one topic search leads to another then another interesting thingy!
                Heres what Eddie Hills been doing for years! http://www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com/
                ‘V’

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Did Eddie”The Thrill” Hill ever run at DDS ?
                    ‘V’

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Take a looky at EDDIE “FOUR FATHER” HILLS CORVETTS!
                        http://forums.corvetteforum.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=205590
                        ‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

No Bob …He never did … I remember his twin engined car with FOUR Slicks! …was the first to crack 200mph in a gas powered car ,and first fueler in the sixes…He Really innovated the sport…heres his whole Bio :
                            http://www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com/custompage.asp?pg=bio

340swinger
                            Participant

Hey V Bob, I just went to the Long Beach swap meet last Sunday. Second Sunday of every month.

patina
                                Participant

Go to HAMB search ” Re: Modified Production ” go to thread #897 Dover Corvettes

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        quote patina:

Go to HAMB search ” Re: Modified Production ” go to thread #897 Dover Corvettes

Pat

All our Photos …he’s From Jersey

timh

The bio on Eddie Hill was great to see I spent a week with Eddie & Ercie at the Hartford Autorama show in 61 or 62. He had his twin Pontiac dragster and I had my blown inj. Lynwood in the show. I also had the speed shop booth that yr. Hurst shifters $ 39.95 We had a pickup & U haul trl. full and sold them all plus got deposits and shipped C.O.D at least 100 more. Hanks speed shop in Berwyn pa. owner brought them direct from Hurst factory to the show with the Hurst show display set up.I think the bio has date of Eddies wedding as 1984 wrong. I got idea from Eddie for the engine to use in 1967 in my 6 cyl. class stock car.It was an overhead cam Pont. 6 cyl. bored .030 over,283 Cheve. Forgetrue pistons,327 rods, 250 cheve. 6 cyl. crank, mains cut to fit Pont. block, Crower cam, Hillborn inj. from old 312 ford unit 3 of the four twin port units to a homemade flange kit. I had to shim the hyd. lifters to make up for the reground cam. the lifters did not move so I hand lapped 12 pennies to keep 0 clearance on stationary end of rockerarms. When someone asked me What have you got in that motor. I would say 12 CENTS.

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant
                                                dino
                                                Keymaster

NOTICE anything Differant? I moved the Board Page headings around…so vistiors and new guys see things better….SCROLL DOWN at the Board Index Page To everything ….still here …just in a new order.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Ok …Who’s the wise-guy? IT’S SNOWING IN ROCKINGHAM…Right Now And pretty darn good too.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

I think that was V Bob Dino,he wanted to give you a ‘small’ taste of Nemo,what he went through! 😮 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

AHHHHHHHHHH !…..wife went to Walmart..Milk Bread eggs wiped out…Kids sliding down front lawn…HillBilly Alert …Don’t Drive! …Us Yankees are the only ones that know how.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,721 through 3,735 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.