Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,751 through 3,765 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Pat, you’re not a good salesman! Im still trying to figure out rotating my truck tires!
        ‘v’

patina
        Participant
            quote VBOB:

HEY

Pat, you’re not a good salesman! Im still trying to figure out rotating my truck tires!
            ‘v’

I know I’m not a good salesman 😮 I’m not selling it, I am letting you “use it” 🙄 It takes negatives and slides and puts them on the computer. I have done a few and it works out, But then managing files etc, gets me all screwed up.

Pat

masracingtd1167
            Participant
                quote patina:

quote VBOB:

HEY

‘v’

I know I’m not a good salesman 😮 I’m not selling it, I am letting you “use it” 🙄 It takes negatives and slides and puts them on the computer. I have done a few and it works out, But then managing files etc, gets me all screwed up.

Pat

I have some files in my tool box!

babycakes
                Participant

Well,here we go again!!! Just cranked up the snow blower,to make sure it starts.Ready in my ‘staging’ lane.Suppose to be not all that bad, 5 to possibly 8″. We’re ready! How about you southern and Connecticut ODFer’s ready for ‘another’ round? 😥

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

If Mike Dunn says “marquee match -up” one more time Im gonna find Paul Page and ask him to get back on ESPN with NHRA!
                        ‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

THAT’S IT!!!ENOUGH MARQUEE MATCH-UPS!!!!!

Dave Reiff is out ! Where’sPaul Page ????

‘V’

babycakes
                            Participant

Just got a nice letter today from Dave Swiatek.He’s taking over the reins of the EAST COAST GASSERS club.Jack Olcott has decided to retire.Though I have never met Dave,by the letter he seems very pro-active to take on the challenge and leadership to keep the club going,’full’ bore! He’s open minded to any ideas you may have,and if your not a member,and would be interested in joining the club (along with scheduled drag racing series) , you can reach him at East Coast Gassers 25 Den Rd. New Hartford,Ct. 06057. And oh! His wife Karen is also Dave’s ‘right hand’!

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

OMG !!!

First day of March tomorrow and the temps. are above freezing during the day!!!
                                    That could only mean one thing!!!Spring is a commin!
                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

don-kauer

Hey V-man…..GREAT shot of Paul’s car…EXCELLENT 😎 😎 😎

babycakes
                                        Participant

I fully agree with Don Bob “NICE”!!! Get’s ya pumped up with Paul’s ‘beautiful’ Willys AA/Gasser! 😮 😀 Pete.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Just My 2 cents…A Lot of You guys have been quiet for TOO long….Lets get off your butts and post whats going on with your Race Car…”Current Projects”…memories of Dover …”Bench Racing From The Past” ….Dover photos you’ve found…”Team Check-in” if you’ll be Running this year at Our Race… Scroll through the topics in the main catagorys…and check out ALL the Pages…Sure you can add to the info and purpose of the forum…”it’s All About Dover”.

bobby-s

Dino saw your responce to the Black Arrow on face book, will see if any change is listed on opening day.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Bobby and everyone…Gary Smrtic has talked to the owner of the “clone’…Hes a nice guy …means well…calls it a “tribute’. Gary also thinks his parents or someone in his family Owned-founded or had something to do with Cecil County.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Having Snow furries here…..Cold too!

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Too Funny…had to do it . . . . .”bulett in pocket”…something I MIGHT HAVE said to the Trooper the day I got Fired 😆

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 3,751 through 3,765 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.