Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,736 through 3,750 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

The truck looks cool, Dino… 😎

patina
        Participant
            quote Don Kauer:

The truck looks cool, Dino… 😎

Yeah, about 32 degrees cool 😆 😆 😆 😆

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Good place for it!

No more room for any in Connecticut!

‘V’

babycakes
                Participant

Heck Dino,that snow looks like what we get, almost every week,here in the ‘north’.No ‘big’ thing! I’m sure you remember the ‘good-ole’ days when you lived up here! A fairly new ‘flashback’ for you had to be at the 1st.Dover Fest,Jan. 10th.2009.in Wingdale at Jaycees.Even I was smart enough to get a motel room,rather than to travel a distance in that snowfall.Bottom line,THINK SPRING!!!

maso
                    Participant
                        quote VBOB:

HEY…

Oh, I met this nice girl from Texas but Im lousy with names!!!
                        ‘V’

Ercie 😉

john-sachs-sr
                        Participant

Geez, you guys are worrying about plowing snow, and I had to cut my lawn yesterday 😯 before the ice cold 40’s set in. Big change from Fridays low 80’s.
                            John

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

ZERO tonite before ya do the 30 mph wind math out there !! 3 dog night for sure!

‘V’

maso
                                Participant

I got lazy yesterday afternoon and took a nap. The I got up about 5:00 PM and messed around a bit with my computer. I looked outside my window and we got SNOW…!!! Ground’s covered, it’s in the trees and roofs are covered…! It’s the first real snow I’ve seen since I left NY in 1971…! ( except for once in Colorado one time in Sept. )

It’s all melted now…!

😆

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

I dont need a calendar to know the time of the year!
                                        Saw my first robin of the year today, NHRA drag racing starts in 5 mins. on ESPN,Dayton 500 is next Sunday!!Easy as that!

‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

These tickets are all over town…HEY FREE ADMISSION! …Oh …$20. to park PER DAY .(must use Dragway Lot to use free pass) -they guy across the street charges $5. to park.but can’t stamp your hand to be legit 😯 ….So the Hillbillys will drive in with an old used school bus packed to roof…. “How many RedNecks can you fit in a Bus?”

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Dino, if the rednecks are your size, you can fit a lot ❗ 😆 If they’re my
                                                size, not so many ❗ 😆 😆 😆 😆 Just talked with the “V” Man. He’s
                                                trying to make a sweet deal with the Indians again today ❗ Good Luck with that ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

john-sachs-sr
                                                Participant

I’ll be at Bike Week, but Kim and Johnny will be at the “Rock” running the PXM bike. 😀
                                                    John

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Ive got hundreds of 35 mm slides from different drag strips. I want to transfer the slides to DVD!Has anyone done a lot of slide transfers?
                                                        What is the best machine out there to buy to do this?Labs,stores etc. are way too much $$$$!!!
                                                        ‘V’

patina
                                                        Participant

VB I have a brand new one that I’m too dumb to use 🙄 🙄 🙄 Call me and we can work something out so you can use it.

Pat

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Pat…Is that the kind that you use your scanner on computer to copy them ….? Or? Brian & I too have found the “retail” outlets are jacking the price on converting,just in the last couple of years…Up over a dollar each!. They ‘might’ use good equip. or use one of those do it yourself things like Pat has. V …..if you Get It and It works o k …Let Me know..Always try to scan and save at 300 DPI then you’ll have a good original .Lower than say, 150 DPI …when you try to blow up..it’s a fuzzy mess. Anyone want some old 35 mm cameras? Oh they use an old thing called FILM….the Digital revolution has taken over.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,736 through 3,750 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.