Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

V-bob might have some seedlings going 😆 in the Footlocker

mikey

I’m planting a money tree. I just don’t know if I should water it, or feed it with E-85!! I’ll let you guys know what happens!!……………….Mikey 😮 😯 😆

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

V-Bob and I went out for lunch today at City Fish Market in Wethersfield, CT…Excellent
                fresh fish on the menu. Huge Lobsters in the tanks there ❗ 😆 After lunch, we took
                a ride over to Don’s Speed Shop for a visit. Always nice to see Don Gallant. Could have stayed
                there all afternoon listening to his stories of racing back in the day. 😆 Great road trip ❗ 😆

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Thanks Frank…Just talked to Don today…what a Character! Now…you V-Bob-Kauer-Shimer -Tomatoe head-and all the Guys in that area get together on The Dover Display Idea…Danbury-Pawling-Newburgh-Kingston-Waterbury- Poughkeepsie-Wappingers-Hopewell Junction-Brewster-Westchester-New Milford-Ridgefield- Kent-Southbury-Carmel…and that region…Pat says we can use his garage 😆 Bring antipasto! Baby cakes will bring a chain saw to speed it up.

http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=4095

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… well 😀 I cant blame 😀 “Frank and V-BOB” for not bringing me to there “lunchin”” cuase there afraid there wouldnt be anything left for them to eat ❗ 😮 😀 😆 😯 … not to mention I LOVE FISH ❗ , …. like they said frest fish and big lobsters 😀 I love fried clams , fried shrimp, fried scallops ,fried fillet,fried oysters 😀 oysters and clams are my favorite 😀 ❗ , OH and suasage wedges with onions and HOT sauce 😯 ❗ but hey what the hec I could try biulding one of those starting line booths like “Als Dog House” and call it “Joes Sausage House” ❗ 😮 ………. sorry I get a little carryed away when we start talking about FOOD ❗ ………………………….. tomato 😀 ….. anyway Iam willing to try and biuld one also , so just put a couple more pictures so we can figure out the dimensions like V-BOB said …..

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Yum…Saute Exprees Garlic And Chicken.Hey …totally in the Custom Paint Zone …Nonstop in the garage lately …Will post a photo when done.

babycakes
                            Participant

‘Mater’ Joe, I had my 2 sisters come up from Jersey for a few days.One day we went to the Olive Garden. I had there baked ‘ sausage and pepper rustica’, along with a bowl of there minestrone soup. It was EXCELLENT! I had all to do to finish it! Joe,try it next time if you go there,no disappointment , believe me! 😉 Pete.

patina
                                Participant

Just got back from a “Invitation Only” live taping of the “Waterboys” at the WDST radio station it was pretty cool. Living in this state sucks but its got its benifits. Drake we found a Italian deli in Pokeepsie that has great fresh canoli’s. Got pics of the session but file too big. Here is last years song. http://youtu.be/HIil8k5QnFU

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Pat got to “RESIZE” your photos…posted NEW links to help with that …SEE Using the Forum. Paint work Done on this giant Mercedes Benz Van ..9 ft tall….got three more to go ,then the the rest of his ‘fleet’…all House of Kolor Pearls…as you can see, I get more on me than on the job…excentric painter 😆

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Hey Cooks:
                                            http://www.landolakes.com/product/SauteExpress.aspx
                                            scrool ALL the way down….Recipes!

babycakes
                                            Participant

Ah YES! The modern day Leonardo DaVinci ( Dino) working on another one of a ‘classic’ masterpiece! 😮 . Seriously Dino,you’ve got the ‘magic’ touch in creative painting and lettering…..NICE ❗ ❗ ❗ 😮 😛 …Pete.

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

The last of the snow in the yard just melted away !!!Now I can get into the garage!!!
                                                    Could this be the start of something? 45 degrees and sunny!

‘V’

patina
                                                    Participant

VB I proclamed “Spring” on march 21 and have gotten outside everyday since then
                                                        😎 😎 😎 😎 It’s all in the perspective 🙄 🙄 🙄 10 days till opening

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…… “DINO” thats just GREAT to see you shootin” the KOLORS ❗ 😀 van looks great ❗ ………… V-BOB all your gonna find is “mouses” in your garage 😀 😆 , BABYCAKES did I see someone restoring YOUR WILLYS GASSER ❓ ❗ ,did I miss a post somewhere ❓ ❓ ❗ 🙄 and “PAT” Iam like you I been out in the garage with doors open all winter letting the sunshine in ❗ 😀 …………you can see the sun shining in these pics ❗ 😀 ……………. let the sun shine in ……….:!: ❗ ❗ …………………………………………. 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

‘Mater’ Joe,go to ‘search’ then type in Baby Cakes gasser found. It gives you the updated status of our ole Willys Meantime,till your garden,and get those bumpers painted argent before Mikey gets on your case again! 😡 😆 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,781 through 3,795 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.