Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,796 through 3,810 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Joe…See you Have Kevins Red Mustang…He just had some cancer surgery…How’s he doing ???

bossguy

Tomato, you better hope Mikey doesn’t see the Fairlane still has white bumpers! 😮

tomatohead
            Participant

………. yea ❗ BABYCAKES thats cool ❗ I would think you proud seeing your car at this time ❗ 😀 ,”DINO” yea “REVIN KEVIN” took care of some little thing and takein’ care of all ready so “FULL SPEED AHEAD” with the engines so I can can all these Mustangs and Fairlanes and Mustangs runnin” up front at the valley ❗ 😀 , …….. “BOSSGUY” I really dont want to paint them , … yet 😀 …. I am lookin” for “LIGHTWEIGHT” paint first ❗ 😆 ……………… ………………….. ………………… how did that dish of maccaroni get there ❗ 😀

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Macaroni………? . . .kinda glad I got to meet all the colorful Dover Dudes through this Forum…some interesting characters I never got to know at the track.WE DO have some Off the Wall ones…But Hey …makes my day sometimes with the Far out stuff they come up with…need a chuckle every so often.Don’t change a thing you guys !

babycakes
                    Participant

Hey ‘Mater’ Joe, your gonna get the ‘taste-buds’ going on Pat D. and brother Mike (a.k.a ‘Linguini Brothers) with that good looking pasta dish, rather then those engines! 😆 . It’s making me hungry!!! Pete.

340swinger
                        Participant

Lions in 1967: 1940 Willys ‘Orange Plus’ Coupe

I know a lot of you guys like these Willys!

dino
                            Keymaster

The Willys is On Ebay:
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HISTORIC-WILLYS-GASSER-COUPE-ORANGE-PLUS-STEEL-BODY-/251249272317?ViewItem=&item=251249272317&forcev4exp=true

I just looked and current bid of 71,000. DOESN’T meet the reserve 😯

patina
                                Participant

A previous “Known” Willys just sold for 90+ so these guys are looking for “outta the park” . Who says the economy is bad.

Pat

dino
                                    Keymaster

Am I on a differant Planet?…Old Cars for Big Money…My wife is watching the House & Garden cable network this morning …shows a “nice” young couple spending 100 grand to remodel a half a million dollar 30 year + old house…Need these kind of people as customers !

patina
                                        Participant

Hey Bucksnort, this EDN went for $93.78 I went to $92 (which I shouldn’t have). Winner must have a connection to car on cover. Tasca Ford AFX Mustang, of Bill Lawton

Eastern Drag News April 16, 1965 Ronnie Sox, Richard Petty, York US30, NHRA

US $93.78

[ 5 bids ]
                                            Item location:

Boyertown, Pennsylvania, United States

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…… hey you guys ❗ ❗ ❗ you thought that picture of the maccaroni was good 😀 this is a before picture of the Easter dinner my lovely wife is making for her and I 😀 its gonna be pan sheared lamb with garlic and rosemary and baked potatos with chesse 😀 😀 😀 ………………mmmmmmmmmmmmm , so this picture is a little premuture but I will have the ready to eat pictures for ya later 😀 …… happy easter ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……. OK ❗ these are just to follow it up, heres the real deal ❗ 😀 , …… Happy Easter ❗ 😀 ENJOY ❗

Attachments:

maso
                                                    Participant

I guess we’re all “CyberGuests” at the TomatoeMan’s house this Easter Sunday…!

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Well,it’s finally a deal! At 9:00 am this morning, Jim Muncey ( owner of Dover Dragstrip land ) has agreed to sell the property to partner’s Dino and V Bob. Through negotiations, V Bob’s ‘footlocker’ (with all contents) and Dino’s 93 Ford P.U. finalized the deal with Jim. Look for the track ‘resurrection’ completed by Sept.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 APRIL FOOLS DAY back At Ya

Viewing 15 posts - 3,796 through 3,810 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.