Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,811 through 3,825 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

“Tomatohead” suspended for one month from drag racing! Well,the results are in; Everybody was questioning how ‘Mater Joe’ went so many rounds last year at the Dover ‘4’ event.Test results are in! It was found in Joe’s fuel system, there was a 50-50 mixture of racing fuel,and tomato juice, giving an octane rating of 150 percent! ( something to do with the acid content in tomatoes,boosting the octane rating they said?). 🙄 😆 . Pete.

tomatohead
        Participant

…………DARN ❗ ❗ 👿 , I knew I wouldnt be able to keep that a secret long 😀 ❗ ………………………… wait till you guys get a taste of the “CORN” fuel I am brewing up for this years race ❗ 😀 ………………………

dino
            Keymaster

V-BOB ON TV ! ….look at about 1:12 …thats the V-man ‘stockin up ! …jus thinkin…I can read his License plate…so can anyone else that did what I did to ‘capture’ this shot…makes ya wonder.And then Bob Said:
                “GEEE I GO TO A GUN STORE AND IM ON THE NEWS OH SO ARE MY DOVER DRAG STRIP DECALS”…he looks like a “grandfather” or Jerry Garcia 😆

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/connecticut/stricter-laws-to-impact-gun-shops#.UVsiGzcSfmk

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Is that “Grandfather santaClause” getting in that red P/U. VB’s 15 seconds of fame. Now I can say “I know a TV personality”

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        Usually I take a squirt before gettin in the truck!!!
                        S$%^t, I should have had the Vega in tow!!!!

‘V’

babycakes
                        Participant

V Bob,you haven’t been watching the Joe Theismann commercial on T.V. for prostrate control,for that ‘sudden’ urge to take a ‘wiz’ ! 😳 🙄 😯 😆

don-kauer

Hey V……..Saw you on the news and got your Email……………………Awesome V-man 😎 😎 😎

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    Everyone forgets who caused the first mass school shootings!!!
                                    Just remember who fired the first shots and killed innocent students!!!

KENT STATE!!!
                                    ‘V’

dino
                                    Keymaster

Stand By for A forum ‘Blitz’….all new stuff being scanned-editted- designed..got new goodies from Brian…VERY busy week at shop here…lot of ‘big’ jobs got done , this was just one….did some tricks to hide the big ugly side moulding….blend pearl paint in back into it- ‘white-out’ front. ..come to think of it ,this Mercedes van is ugly anyway.We designed a digital print top panel in Photoshop, to ‘clone’ ‘old Skool’ airbrush lettering look.( Remember the 70’s Funny Car names?)-guy is a former Racer and likes that stuff….gotta do 3 more of these…two will be Ford Transits. This is why I’ve been ‘MIA” on the forum. Did everything here totally by myself. OH…Who’s gona be at Valley this weekend and post some photos?

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Jim Knights Lebanon Photographer,posted this on Facebook,this morning:
                                            Jim Knights Lebanon Valley Dragway
                                            Dress in layers if you are spectating today:
                                            Today Apr 6
                                            Sunny
                                            47°F
                                            Sunny
                                            Chance of rain:0% Wind:NW at 18 mph

don-kauer

Dino…. 😎 You are like aged wine…..Great job… 🙂

hvy70ss
                                                Participant

LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY CLOSED TODAY!!! Believe it or not, FREEZING RAIN. This winter keeps holdin’ on. I was at Cecil County Dragway in Maryland yesterday, only hit 58 degrees there. Where’s spring???

Bobby Smith

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Putting more wood in the stove!!!
                                                        Shooting for May 11th 300 foot drags at Thompson Speedway!

‘V’

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

OMG HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS ITS 74 DEGREES IN WATERTOWN,CONNECTICUT!!!!
                                                            NO DINO, I HAVENT BEEN IN THE FOOTLOCKER!!!!
                                                            ‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

84 here 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 3,811 through 3,825 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.