Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,931 through 3,945 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… Mikey , ME Too 😀 your wife and you are those childs greatest gift ❗ 😀 ,thats nice that they contacted your wife on Facebook 😀 ,that shows you the lasting impression you must have made on them with all of your Love 😀 ,my kids my son is working at hes first job up in Albany after four years of college at Virgina Tech ,and my dauther is on her fourth year of college in Long Island at Adelpi Universary , and they both come to visit every month or so 😀 GOD BLESS your wife and you ❗ 😀 …………………………………. the big tomatohead 😀

mikey

Thanks again to all of you. And Don, my error, I didn’t know you had adopted 2. God loves you too, and your wife. ……………..Mikey and Tree 😆

mikey

Just a quick note, an acquaintance of mine, NASCAR driver Jason Leffler, has died after a Sprint Car wreck at Bridgeport Stadium in New Jersey. He had to be cut out of the car, and was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead at 9PM. Only 37 years old. Prayers go out to his entire family. He was a good guy, and a good racer, he will be missed. 🙁 …………….Mikey 🙁 🙁

dino
                Keymaster

Just Added some Race Info and Aerial shots:

Re: Larry’s Big Day with Unknown Rock Star

……Scrool down 😀
                    AND:

Re: 55 E/G – New old ride

check out the “Dover Display project” too

mikey

Well, It’s official, our little Foster Child Tasha, who is now 3 years old, and we’ve had since she was 2 weeks old, is now Tasha Rose McDermott. Exciting day for my wife Theresa, and myself, along with the entire family. Daughter #5, and child #6. We have been waiting for this day forever, and it finally got here!! Thanks again for your support and kind words. Mikey, Theresa, John, Michelle, Laura, Cassie, Tiffany, and Tasha 😀 😎 😆

Attachments:

tomblake
                        Participant

Congrads Mikey and Theresa.

speedbump
                            Participant

ditto congrads mikey theresa

dino
                                Keymaster

Just Talked to Lee Valentine in the Pits at Lebanon…Packed house for NHRA divisonal….Said its wicked Hot & muggy too.

mikey

My cousin is up there camping across the street. He says you could cut the humidity with a knife, and cook hot dogs on any rock in the area. Glad I’m in the A/C!! It’s pretty bad here in Kissimmee too. I’m gonna work on my car in the garage, but I’m shutting the door.Then, I’ll open the door to the laundry-room from the garage, close the door to the inside hall, and put a fan in the doorway to the garage. In 30 minutes, the garage will be as cool as the house. God Bless central Air and Heat!! Yes, the garage is insulated too. I’ve done this before, and it works fine. Just have to disconnect the garage door opener and have people come in the front door. We have 4 sliding screens across the garage door opening, and everyone comes in through the garage. Not today!! ……………Mikey 😆

babycakes
                                        Participant

Hey Mikey,CONGRATULATIONS on your new beautiful daughter Tasha,I know you and your bride feel like you won a million bucks!!! Just one question; how’d she do adjusting the valves on ‘Poppa’s Toy’ the 1st. time? 😉 😀 Pete.

mikey

A couple of loose ones, but that’s the “teachers” fault. 🙄 I’ll get her squared away. She is really good at holding the drop-light, and usually I can see what I’m working on. Tasha is a “work in progress”…………………………………………Mikey 😆

mikey

HEY OUT THERE ALL YOU ODFs, HAVE A VERY HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! BE SAFE, AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! I’LL BE AT ONE OF MY 5 DAUGHTERS HOMES, EATING, AND LOUNGING IN THE POOL(SALT WATER POOL)WITH A BEER OR 3!! ………………….MIKEY

patina
                                                    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER MIKE You are officially an ODF now 😆 😆 😆

Pat

mikey

Happy Birthday, Mike. Are you catching up to Pat?? ………….Mikey 😆

babycakes
                                                            Participant

HEY MIKE,BEST WISHES AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,931 through 3,945 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.