Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,916 through 3,930 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……….. pete ❗ that sausage is made with the best part of the pork 😀 IT IS AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS ❗ and the taste is way deep and long lasting 😀

vbob
        Participant

HEY

First hand report from The Valleys Nostalgia event from Brian M. was that there was a lower turnout than usual and the racing and car show judging was finished at 2:30 !!!NO RAIN OUT!

‘V’

ricky-white
            Participant

I when down to the show and ran street class dialed in at 11.68 but ran a 11.80 so I was out first round, almost caught em on big end. weather was great but did hit the storm on way home. I saw a guy with a Dover t-shirt walking around car show, when I asked him if he was an old Dover guy he told that he had got the shirt from thr track historian. Brian he told me you deliver gas to him… 😛

patina
                Participant

Spoke to John (trouble) about bringing car to the 5th. Dropped off fliers for same. The car is “beautiful”. On the National Veterans Golden Age games front I made it to the 2nd round of “9 ball” where I got my ass kicked in the first game and sunk the 9 ball and cue ball on the last shot, so lost that one.

Pat

Attachments:

babycakes
                    Participant

Pat,wasn’t it John Cassiol (hope I spelled his name right?) that found and now restored Jim Oddy’s Austin gasser? Hopefully it’s the ‘original’,and not a clone (?).

patina
                        Participant
                            quote Babycakes:

Pat,wasn’t it John Cassiol (hope I spelled his name right?) that found and now restored Jim Oddy’s Austin gasser? Hopefully it’s the ‘original’,and not a clone (?).

That’s right, he goes by the screen name “Trouble” It is the “original” He just doesn’t race it.

Pat

maso
                            Participant

Is anybody here going to be at the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion at Bowling Green Kentucky this June 13, 14 & 15…!!!

I will be there.

http://www.nhramuseum.org/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=55023&zoneid=47

patina
                                Participant

We are not going. Saving up deposit cans and bottles to go to Epping in Sept. Sending in the registration for the race next week. Waiting to hear from Artie for the Syracuse Nationals show and then the 5th in August.

Pat

babycakes
                                    Participant

Hey Pat D. has brother Mike had any ‘luck’ finding ‘speed’ parts for the ‘Olds’ engine? Just curious 🙄 Pete.

mikey

For you guys that know about Foster Care. Most of you know that Theresa, my wife, and I have been Foster Parents since 2000. In that time, we have had over 120 children pass through our home, my wife keeps that info on the computer. Some of these kids have managed to find Theresa on Facebook, and stay in touch with us. We have adopted 2 girls, birth sisters in 2006, both came into care in 2002. Cassie, who has met some of you while we were in Connecticut on family business, and Tiffany who is now 11. Cassie just turned 19 and has graduated high school, and will be going to college this fall. Now, since I’ve already made this short story long, the reason for this long winded post! Tasha, our littlest foster child, turned 3 on the same day that Cassie turned 19. We have had her since she was 12 days old. We will finally be able to adopt her this Friday. She will become child #6, and daughter #5. I hope there are others of you out there who do this type of thing, there are a lot of children looking for a stable home environment and need help. Any way, thanks for letting me take up some of your time. ………………….Mikey 😆

maso
                                            Participant

I will be in New York for the week of June 17th. on. It there anything going on there then that I might look into…?

I will be at the Bowling Green Hot Rod Reunion for the 14th and 15th also. I’ll do a lot of flying.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Mikey,both you and your bride Theresa have “BIG” hearts of gold,filled with ‘love’ and ‘compassion’ in your lifetime,to share your home,and give them the most important thing they want most…a ‘loving’,caring ‘family’,of there own,to grow up with! God bless you and your lovely wife Theresa! Your the “BEST”!!!!

mikey

Thanks, Pete, we appreciate the kind words, they mean a lot. Some kids need someone in their life who will take them and love them for who they are, not who someone might wish they were. You have to treat all the kids equal, no matter if they’re yours or foster kids. That is what we have tried to do over the years, and that’s why so many of them stay in touch with us. Our kids get shoes or cloths, so do the foster kids, that’s just the right way to do it. Oh, and when we have decided to adopt, we always involve all of our children in the decision making. Well, I’m gonna go work on my car now, Tasha is taking a nap, Tiffy and Theresa are at Gram’s house coloring her hair, so I have some quiet time. ………………….Mikey 😆

P.S. If I’m not mistaken, DK has an adopted daughter, so he’s a good guy too. 😀

john-sachs-sr
                                                        Participant

Couldn’t have said it better. God bless. 😀
                                                            John

don-kauer

Mikey ………You and your wife are THE BEST……….God Bless you and all of your family…..But you guys really went over the top…Only very special people such you and your wife can do what you do……And yes I do have two adopted daughters and I am the lucky one..,.What are the words:” Not of your blood but of your heart “……. :)Don………

Viewing 15 posts - 3,916 through 3,930 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.