Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Fourth of July and the “Dumbing of America” This would be funny if it wasn’t so sad:

dino
        Keymaster

me thinks you guys are missing a lot by not looking at all pages in a topic…Case in point …At the Gassers topic I posted two pages of new photos…on page 8 the shots got up to 55 views.BUT on Page 7 the new shots didn’t even get seen except for my One View. ??? See the little blue boxes ? click on them …Hey- we have topics that have about 80 posts ! …see the whole deal .It ain’t facebook.

Read The last Post Here !:
            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1357

babycakes
            Participant

Dino,Mikey,or Tom…PLEASE take this southern ‘HOT’ weather back!!! This 90 degree temp., and 72% humidity,is a killer to get used to!!! And at least no real break for a while! I don’t know how you guys handle it! 😳 😳 😳 😳 .Pete.

mikey

Gladly!! All we have been getting for the past 3 weeks is rain. My lawn looks like a friggin’ jungle!! We are afraid to let tasha out in the back yard for fear we might not find her!! 😀 ……………..Mikey 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

It’s a drooping jet stream thats bringing Our stuff up to you…It’ll ‘recycle’ as it always does…Hot-Sticky -rainy down here Too…Pop up showers and Thunder storms come out of nowhere.

tomblake
                        Participant

Dino…you think the counter is working correctly, I have looked at page 7 more times than what is showing.

“me thinks you guys are missing a lot by not looking at all pages in a topic…Case in point …At the Gassers topic I posted two pages of new photos…on page 8 the shots got up to 55 views.BUT on Page 7 the new shots didn’t even get seen except for my One View. ??? “

dino
                            Keymaster

Might have to do with whether you’re logged in or not…I’ts counting them now.And for some strange reason …The Forum recognizes your computer and If you viewed it once …It won’t record your second or third time , in a session.

babycakes
                                Participant

Tom and Mikey,did you guys get ‘rained’ out again,yesterday,when you’s had plans to run your ‘hot-rods’ ? 🙄 Pete.

tomblake
                                    Participant

We did go to the Lakeland track. The weather looked bad all day. Called the track late and they said “good to go” so we went. The radar had a place that looked like it was heading toward Lakeland in about an hour and a half. Unloaded the car and made a pass. The car went straight but slow. Got back and found the right rear tire was low on air pressure. Put air in the tire and made a second pass.
                                        The rain was getting very close. Loaded the car as soon as I got back from the second pass. Before we were loaded the rain hit. We headed back home. By the time we got home the rear tire was all the way flat. Ordered a new tube from Jegs last night.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Dino,let us know if you hear any news how the reopening of Island Dragway went this weekend with the 3 day event they had planned.I sincerely hope it was a ‘successful’ one for them! Thanks!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Cake …Just post a Newspaper Link and copied the whole story:

Re: SANDY…Frankenstorm …’the Topic’

babycakes
                                                Participant

Thanks Dino for posting the coverage of Island’s reopening.A greatful and dedicated turnout for sure! 😀

dino
                                                    Keymaster

NOTICE Site Going In For A Tune-Up… we will be performing a scheduled maintenance on our Hosting platform on Friday, July 12th at 10:00pm EST that will last for approximately 7 hours.

Please be aware that during this time you may not have access to the website.

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…… yea lots of rain and hot humid weather ❗ 😮 , ………. but garden loves it ❗ 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Now I gotta go from ‘Mater’ Joe,to ‘Little Green Giant Joe’ !!! Seriously Joe,the garden looking great and productive! Maybe some ripe tomatoes by the Dover 5th? 🙄 😀 .Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,976 through 3,990 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.