Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 3,991 through 4,005 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

:mrgreen:

dino
        Keymaster

V-BOB ….how’s Your “Grass”?

mikey

Dino, I hate to be a pain, but I really don’t think this forum is for gardens and grass. It’s starting to get old. I suggest you make a specific topic for these things, or make them go away. I know I’m not the only one that thinks this way. Sorry, guys, just my opinion. 😕

bobby-s

Thanks Mike for starting the ball rolling, for sure there are Home & Garden sites for that stuff, guess we will be on the S–T list for this.

dino
                    Keymaster

OK OK ….Think the posters got the message….Its ALL ABOUT DOVER -Race Cars and Drag History….. current Car stuff —shows…Lets keep it “On The Track”.

maso
                        Participant

Okay… okay…

Sheee…sh…!!!

😕

mikey

Sorry, Maso, and sorry to Tomatohead, but enough is enough. :mrgreen:

dino
                                Keymaster

Just noticed in some posts, occasional words are showing up BLUE…Thats a pop-up link…DON’T Click on it .Some how some shopping site has Spammed forums across the internet, with what they think is a great idea to sell stuff. Just an annyoance and Click only on a Real posted- On ourpose link that looks like a link…. these words are Junk Spam mail. I’ll have Papamurph “Sweep the Shop” out . Once I can get him out of his fishing boat.

maso
                                    Participant

Tom Blake and Tom De Lello (Maso) with “Odd Job” at the Long Island Airpark in North Carolina on Thursday.

Mike Mooney’s towing it and took this picture.. Mike was a drag racer at Westhampton L.I. way back when it was still dirt. Mike was also a track official at Long Island International Raceway in it’s day. Mike Is all about The Griffith Motorcar, go see: http://www.GriffithYears.com

The Long Island Airpark is not in N.Y., it is in North Carolina.

tomblake
                                        Participant

After dropping off the 55 with Maso we started out to the mountains. Motorcycle started leaking fuel before we got to ride. We are in Ashville NC waiting on parts for the repair of the motorcycle.

john-sachs-sr
                                            Participant

Mike Mooney’s towing it and took this picture.. Mike was a drag racer at Westhampton L.I. way back when it was still dirt. Mike was also a track official at Long Island International Raceway in it’s day. Mike Is all about The Griffith Motorcar, go see: http://www.GriffithYears.com

Not trying to hi-jack the thread.
                                                I worked/modified a few Griffiths when Larsen had the franchise. We wound up with 4 of the TVR body style for retail.
                                                If I recall, his place was off the L.I.E. He also wrote a book on “How I Lost XXX Dollars.
                                                John

babycakes
                                                Participant

Dino,or any other ODF, is there a set date yet for the annual ‘Dover Reunion’ that Big Al will be taking over,in Gaylordsville, Ct. this year? 🙄 Thanks!

smokey-dragct
                                                    Participant

pete the dover 23rd. reunion will take place at big als toybox on sept. 1st. rain date of sept, 8th. admission is free for cars and spectators. hope to see everyone there to keep the longest runing dragstrip reunion going.
                                                        smokey and grover

dino
                                                        Keymaster
                                                            quote smokey-dragct:

pete the dover 23rd. reunion will take place at big als toybox on sept. 1st. rain date of sept, 8th. admission is free for cars and spectators. hope to see everyone there to keep the longest runing dragstrip reunion going.
                                                            smokey and grover

ATTENTION IN THE PITS:
                                                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4227

patina
                                                            Participant

Just bought a diaper for my baby. (MG that is) http://youtu.be/UyShZCLOfDU It’s all Billy M’s fault, he said it was a good idea. 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,991 through 4,005 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.