Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,156 through 4,170 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Pat, you’re right. I’m not much of a baseball fan. Usually just get into it for the
        World Series games. I could never figure out why or how they can throw away so
        much money on baseball player’s salaries ❓ 😯 That will open up another
        can of worms, SO I’ll just keep my mouth shut ❗ 🙄

Frank…

babycakes
        Participant

Any ODF’s heading up for the ‘Super Swap Meet’ at the ‘Valley’ Sunday, the 3rd.? The grand ‘finale’ for 2013 I guess!

babycakes
            Participant

Frank M. and John S. I guess you guys are getting ready for the annual dedication run across the bridge for Little Frankie, and of course Bill “Speed’ Casey. Hard to believe ‘Speed’s’ been gone coming up 3 years already! I credit you guys with alot of compassion and showing respect!

ricky-white
                Participant
                    quote Babycakes:

Any ODF’s heading up for the ‘Super Swap Meet’ at the ‘Valley’ Sunday, the 3rd.? The grand ‘finale’ for 2013 I guess!

I am heading to swap meet. Should be there around 8:30 to see what kind of goodies I can find, or just pick up more junk I really don’t need.

patina
                    Participant

Cakes you might want to tell Ron about this on E-bay. I have one already and won’t bid on it unless you or he doesn’t want it.

Vintage Mid-Eastern Drag News Volume 2 Number 28 October 4th, 1963.

Pat

babycakes
                        Participant

Pat, THANK YOU for thinking about Ron purchasing this issue. He already has one,and thanks to you,I got your extra copy of it! I’ll be down your neck of the woods next Wednesday for a week and a half, deer hunting with Larry.This year we have company joining us, a bear about 275 lbs.on the property. Oh Well! 😮 😀 Pete.

dino
                            Keymaster

Stand By…Changing things all over the site….say that, as you may experiance interuptions as we upload new things…download and make adjustments…much more coming.New home page done…Store under construction…New ODF Join Now page…But bigger things to happen. will take a few days. Try back later if you get a no- show page.

babycakes
                                Participant

Hey guys,need your help! My lifetime partner and friend is looking to buy a ‘turn-key’ ’36’ Ford coupe ( 3 or 5 window) street rod ( no ‘trailer’ queen high priced show piece) . He’s willing to travel to close eastern states if the ‘right’ one comes along, even if Dino knows where there is one in Carolina! No projects please! Sure would appreciate your help,and if you know of one that’s reasonably price, please send me the info through ‘PM’ on this Dover sight Thank you very much for your help. Oh,it’s gotta be a ’36’. Pete.

dino
                                    Keymaster
                                        babycakes
                                        Participant

THANKS DINO FOR THE TIP! I located 1 from Hemmings in Maine he’s gonna call on. Also there’s another i Found on line in Ct. Not much detail or pictures of it , however,he’s gonna call on that one also. Both are ‘5’ window coupes what he’s looking for. Mike L. from V Bob’s ‘Kielbasa Krew’ found me a “NICE” 36 2dr. ‘slantback’, street rod at a ‘great’ price,if anybody is interested ( it was on the forum just the other day where Frank and the boys got together for breakfast at a dinner,where Frank took pictures). My long time buddy wants a ‘coupe’ unfortunately. That 2dr. sedan would have been nice for the price!

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ok ….Its SNOWING HERE…Really …SNOW…started about 9pm…. won’t last but they forcast a LOW of 28 here at about 5am….to think I was outside most of the morning and early afternoon working on a trailer lettering job…almost warm enough for just a T-shirt…THEN this giant wind and cloudyness moved in real fast .strange stuff.

mleroux
                                                Participant

Hi Dino , I just got back from the Gettysburg area of Pa. and I found gas for $3.18 and it got me to wandering how cheap the gas is in the Carolina’s , it is $3.55 in New Milford Ct. 😛 ,,, mike ,,, Hi Frank,,,

tomblake
                                                    Participant

Last nights news, gas in Tampa $2.99.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Heading to Pat D’s stomping ground area ( Rhinebeck) for 1 1/2 weeks for ‘deer’ hunting. LOVE those dropping gas prices!!! Weather wise,not so hot; mid 50’s,and possible on-off rain, Sunday through Tuesday. No big deal , ‘been there,done that’ to face any or all elements! I just enjoy sharing Nature’s backyard; and if i score,well then…that’s a plus!

tomblake
                                                            Participant

Pete….sounds like fun, enjoy your vacation. Hoping you find your deer friend.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,156 through 4,170 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.