Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,141 through 4,155 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

WANTED: SUMMIT DISCOUNT CODE

Hey folks,
        Anybody have the current Summit discount code? I have a pretty big order and trying to save some bucks. Thanks in advance.

Bobby Smith

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Smitty,while your at it ,add a 572 for me!!!!

‘V’

hvy70ss
            Participant

V,
                You got it! In fact I’ll get 2…they’re on sale. 1 for you and 1 for that Lithuanian Locomotive. LOL!!

Smitty

dino
                Keymaster

Hi …its Me …Remember Me ….Dino …as I’m actually typing THIS at the Rockingham Library while my New Shop computer isn’t even plugged in yet and the new Home computer is being connected today.But …Stand By cause The new set up is Blown & Injected on Nitro and Even has a Flux Capasiter….PapaSmurf is standing by to upgrade a ton of stuff( new Homepage and Store set-up and redoing the Entire ODF Galleries. Plus we’re putting together a new “historical ” Photo Disc with ALL 4000+ photos in TWO Disc package …one for computer-print stuff and the other disc viewable on your big screen TV….Things have changed rapidly for me in the last two or so weeks… almost too much to handle…tons of work at shop (I’ll post some stuff) and working 7 days a week to catch up with my “fill-in” sign back up system. . .the Shop Good computer becomes the new Home computer and I’m waiting for all new “Cadillac” Sign Making softwear to come to replace my 1998 version,that …kinda ‘decayed ‘from operating.I was working with Windows XP from 2002 and the whole shebang just broke down..And did I say Things Changed Rapidly?… Met with Social Security Administration to Start My benefits in Jan…They turned me down …FOR TWO YEARS of ‘negotiating” for “early Retirement….Find Out ! I was never really ‘turned down’… the payments were just “suspended’…no communication or notices to me …seems “things Changed” in procedures and quailifying in 2011…But I was never told…SO They Are Sending ONE LUMP SUM OF THREE YEARS “BACK PAYMENTS ” was “blessed” all along and never knew it. more LATER…SOME kid at they library needs to use the computer…Stand By when I’m back Online at Home Base.

dino
                    Keymaster

Wow- took this long …like all afternoon……Just finished moving cables-desks-power strips…breaking down old computer set-up and ….TA-Da…posting THIS on all new Computer with LCD big screen-Windows 7 and ‘puter has Quad processer with mega fast speed and big memory…Yeah I know.. welcome to the latest technology.Should have done this years ago…big it took some bucks…and did this without my pending and not yet recieved “government assistance”.What a mess I found behind all the old equipment/ furniture 😯 … lot of dusting-sweeping and cleaning.( almost 20 years of built-up crap)…But- Thats all done. Mom happy too, with her new ‘home set-up-‘….so I guess dinner will be Ok.We’re both adapting to all new e-mail programs and browsers…Its Cool though! Now what to do with three big clunky monitors and miles of old cables. Actually hooked it all up by myself! printer even works….Shocked me .it all works…been offline for days and have to go through all the e-mails I’ve not yet read…thats for tomorrow…done with the vacuuming and moving furniture for today.Next is to install all new Graphics and editting softwear…old ones too old to work on new set-up. Think I did something to my shoulder…moving big desk around…Oh Well …OH — my son Joshua turned 16 yesterday! wow …I am getting old. Long day …talk to “Ya’all” soon.

tomblake
                        Participant

Good to see you back Dino. Good luck with the new equipment.

patina
                            Participant

http://youtu.be/EOlw4ZfN224 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

patina
                                Participant

Cakes check out this video at 2:41 min. http://youtu.be/mEZA8u_kFAs and again at 4:09 min. Looks like Paul Sullivan taking a leak on the motor 😆 😆 must be 2 different years. Has Sanzo’s coupe and both “Ohio George” Mustangs 1st blue then the red “Mr Gasket” car.

Pat

babycakes
                                    Participant

THANKS once again Pat! You made me crack up!!!! 😆 It does look like Paul Sullivan,’christening’ Jack’s glass ’33’! I thought the film coverage ( though old ) is really ‘GREAT’ especially when your a Willys or Anglia gasser ‘nut’ like me to enjoy watching! :geek: 😮 😉 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote patina:

http://youtu.be/EOlw4ZfN224 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

……Thanks Pat ! sick song ….but thanks. HEY ! wheres V-Bob??? miss his silly stuff…Oh V come in …earth to Bob….do you copy?

dino
                                            Keymaster

Pat ….I was There that year!…East coast vs. Midwest and west coast Gassers…The staging lanes where packed with Gassers!…It was Like all of NY National guys against the rest….Full crew of Hurst Girls…I even lettered a bunch of gassers and altereds in the pits…some with wash off poster paint and some permenant…sadly those photos got lost.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Another loss. Just got word from Ron Normann,that Lavaun Pittman passed away yesterday. She was the dedicated wife of a gasser ‘legend. K.S. Pittman. who was known for his A/GS and AA/GS race cars (mainly Willys) who not only ran National Events,but ‘match’ races throughout the U.S. and even England! We lost K.S. back in Feb. 2003. Lavaun stood by him through thick and thin,and even after he passed,kept his legend alive! In fact,Rocky Perrone built a ‘clone’ 33 Willys AA/GS dedicated to K.S. a few years ago, that he has Fred Bear driving,in nostalgia ‘gasser’ match racing nowadays!

babycakes
                                                    Participant

CORRECTION: K.S. passed away Feb.3rd, 2010 ( not 2003). 😳 🙄

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Congrats RED SOX ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ 😆 😆 😆 😆
                                                            Well deserved ❗ ❗ 😆 😆 😆 😆 ” BOSTON STRONG ” ❗ ❗

Frank… 😎

patina
                                                            Participant

Frank I guess it all depends on who your “team” is. A friend of mine’s wife (Yankee fan) 👿 told him if Boston wins they are NOT going camping in MA next year. Me I’m a Met fan so it doesn’t matter 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,141 through 4,155 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.