Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

I’ve never even heard of Elizaville……….Enjoy your chow….Are you having SOS ❓ 😆 😆 😆

dino
        Keymaster
            quote bossguy:

If Brian is thinking Blown Goat, Jimmy Doxsey has a blown Pontiac Motor sitting in the window of his Hyde Park Trans Shop. On the south side of Jims Auto Body on 9G in Hyde Park. Or we’ll see him sunday at Big Al’s specin one out!

……………….Thanks …I forwarded the info to him

patina
            Participant

Kauer, Elizaville is just north of RH and we eat breakfast every Friday at 9:AM no I didn’t have SOS. Vindicator it looks like you have your hands full, congrats. My son got his masters in some policy BS and can’t find a job, but my future daughter-in-law got her masters in geology and scored a big job with a firm in Manhattan. Bobby S “Hellsapoppin” is looking good.
                Brian you didn’t even run your 67 yet, lets take it up to the Valley. Roxrec I’ll look in my closet for that particular kick panel. Well Dino I think I covered it all in the AM I am going to see about getting the brake shoes relined on the MG

Pat

don-kauer

Pasquale……..I should be at or near Big Al’s by 9:00 AM tomorrow….There is a diner in the shopping center next door…..Do you guys want to go for breakfast there before we go to the show?

patina
                    Participant

I wasn’t planning on being there that early maybe by 10 gotta talk to Bossman I’ll post something later. Going to see about me brakes now.

P

patina
                        Participant

Back now it’s been quiet here today. Left my brake shoes at Automotice Brake, went to John Buroughs “Slab Side” for their twice a year open house. Went shopping for dinner;

Shrimp Saltimbocca with Polenta. Saltimbocca is an Italian word that literally means “jump mouth,” presumably because of its bold flavors. The dish is traditionally made with veal and seasoned with sage and prosciutto. We love these flavors in our simple version made with shrimp. Store-bought polenta turns golden brown under the broiler for an easy accompaniment. Serve with: Sautéed green beans and red peppers.
                            Shrimp Saltimbocca with Polenta

Kauer I will be down at Big Als about 10 see you then.

Pat

don-kauer

My wife saw your recipe this morning and reminded me that she makes something very similar…..Shrimp and Grits…It’s very good..She makes it about 4 or 5 times a year….She lived in Atlanta for 10 or so years…I’ll get you the recipe…See you and Jack at the show………..Don…….. 🙂

don-kauer

Off to Big Al’s……………………..Later…………… 😀

dino
                                    Keymaster

SHRIMP & GRITS ! …just designed a menu for a new little cozy restaurant down here .He has that on the menu along with Oyster Burgers .Hope somone takes photos At Al’s. Later

don-kauer

Just home for lunch then back to the show…………Very cool… 🙂 …Saw Pat, V, Jack and a host of others………(only 2 mi. away)…………Looking for a camera to bring…………………………………..Don……….. 🙂 🙂

dino
                                            Keymaster

Mondays Stink -GET TO WORK!

patina
                                                Participant

Dino for you my friend, and every body else out there that feels the same 🙂 🙂

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Thanks I needed That…Out in rain installing Sign Panels…Day getting Better …I love that Guy !…have his album..Makes Neat noises.

don-kauer

Who’s going to The Valley this weekend? 😎 AND……… What’s up with the slow traffic flow on the site ❓ 😥

mikey

Sometimes I get tired of posting and getting no replies, Don. Raining like hell here in not so sunny Florida, so much for mowing the lawn and the rest of the yard work I had thought about doing. Getting ready for supper now, and maybe later I’ll see about setting the toe on the Willys. Might be able to test it out next week, we’ll see. ………….Mikey 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.