Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,351 through 4,365 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Heard from a few…the Daytona Race was boring and they turned it off ?

patina
        Participant

Congrats to Alexis Dejoria and the Kaletta team on their first NHRA win in Arizona.

Pat

dino
            Keymaster

JOHN SACHS!:
                This was Posted At ‘Connecticut Dragway Memories” Facebook page:

Darren Paul Ruffo

Mr & Mrs John Sachs Sr.
                Happy Anniversary!!

so I’ll add to that Happy Anniversary…You coming up this Year ???

patina
                Participant

Some snow art!

Pat

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                    Participant
                        quote DINO:

JOHN SACHS!:
                        This was Posted At ‘Connecticut Dragway Memories” Facebook page:

Darren Paul Ruffo

Mr & Mrs John Sachs Sr.
                        Happy Anniversary!!

so I’ll add to that Happy Anniversary…You coming up this Year ???

51 years ………….
                        Not sure. I’ll try.
                        John

babycakes
                        Participant

John a ‘belated ‘HAPPY ANNIVERSARY’ to you and your ‘main-squeeze’, with many more to come!!! Pete.

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant
                                quote Babycakes:

John a ‘belated ‘HAPPY ANNIVERSARY’ to you and your ‘main-squeeze’, with many more to come!!! Pete.

Thank You. 😀

don-kauer

Ditto John and Carol…………… 😀 …….I’ll call you soon……..Don.. 😎

dino
                                    Keymaster

“Do you know anyone who wants to rent a 60s muscle car for one week for 3000.00?
                                        There is a film crew in Woodstock that needs a car for a shoot 2/28 for 5 days. They are 100% insured and are ready to make this deal, since their original car rental fell through.
                                        I told them that most car owners have their cars stored for the winter and very few would actually want their cars on the road during the winter, but I said I would ask.”
                                        Get back to me and I’ll pass it on.
                                        Jim
                                        jim.biron@gmail.com
                                        I Have Jim’s # if ya need it ???

340swinger
                                        Participant

We get these offers out here in Ca. from time to time, the word on the street is, don’t do it.
                                            Bob Hoffman.

babycakes
                                            Participant

Just curious, any updates on Billy Milano’s ole B/G Mustang restoration? How about it Marty 4X4 ? Is the ‘new’ owner making progress? 🙄 Pete.

fourbyfour
                                                Participant

Pete….As far as I know , the car in just sitting. Some time this week I have to go down to Troy’s and I will get an update.Last I heard that they were trying to return the car to stock condition. I will keep you updated. Marty

babycakes
                                                    Participant

THANKS Marty, much ‘appreciated’, and ‘think SPRING’ !!!! 😉 😛 Pete.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

What do you say we have a party and wish February 2014 a good bye and dont come back too soon!
                                                            Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Good Bye!!!!!!!!
                                                            Oh, got a call from Bruce Hozan, an ODF if there ever was one !
                                                            He and the boys from Ct.drove the car carrier loaded with race cars down to southern Jersey to Atco last Sunday and kicked ass and took names !The Jersey boys see that hauler commin down I 95 again they might want to stay on the porch!
                                                            ‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Need More Info BOB…Bruce ? Cars? ….ODF connection …he’s from Newtown ? Right? get him on here.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,351 through 4,365 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.