Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,411 through 4,425 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Go to The Valleys site and Jim Knights photos of the last two weekends of racing.
        Theres Dinos billboard for the 6th DDS Race in the background for all to see!Great job oh maharshee of the brush!
        ‘V’

babycakes
        Participant

Just wanna wish all ODFer’s a ‘HAPPY EASTER’!!!! Enjoy! 😉 Pete.

patina
            Participant

A little bit off topic but what the hell. http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/westhampton-drag-strip/view/?service=0

Happy Easter to all and Mikey take care of yourself the car is always secondary.

Pat

babycakes
                Participant

Pat, now but a ‘memory’, or seeing a snap shot of it once in awhile! Good times! Good racing to remember it by! 😮 😥

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote Babycakes:

Just wanna wish all ODFer’s a ‘HAPPY EASTER’!!!! Enjoy! 😉 Pete.

Resurrection Day…you can keep your chocolate bunnies.

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

FAST N LOUD tonite April 21st 9pm part 1 Richard comes to Connecticut ,just up the road to buy 2 Firebirds.Part 2 is next monday April 28th at 9 pm!!

Brian, how did we miss these two???

‘V’

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Fast n Loud was OK!
                                Too bad Chuck didnt get $100,000 !!
                                Not much left to the two cars!
                                I probably walked right past them!!
                                These two are still in the same place as last year!

Looking forward to Rhinebeck in a couple!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                    May 3, 2014

Pat

ricky-white
                                    Participant

I’am heading to the Valley for rental on Friday. Anyone else going

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

I will be going to Washington D.C. for a few days, leaving tomorrow.
                                            I will be visiting the Vietnam Memorial for my second time.
                                            If you have a loved one that you would like me to pray for please post their name here .I have eight I will be visiting .Frank “Little Frankie” Azzaritto is one of the eight!

‘V’

babycakes
                                            Participant

Bob, here’s one, Joseph LaFaso ( he was an only child in the family) THANK YOU for your ‘kindness’, and ‘ thoughtfulness’ Bob!

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

Pete,I looked up Josephs bio.I will find his name and pay homage!Panel 03E Line 83.
                                                    Joseph lived in Garfield ,N.J. was a SP/4, with the 1st Cavalry Air Mobile gave up his life near LZ Xray and Albany in Ia Drang Vietnam, also known as ‘The Valley of Death”.A friend of his, Nick de Gregory Sr.also in the Army, posted that he rented a apartment next door to Josephs parents and was there the day the Army came with the news of Josephs death.
                                                    ‘V’

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Thank you again Bob. Joe and I went through ‘basic’ training together, in Fort Dix, N.J., then ‘advanced’ infantry training in Fort Devens, Mass.Soon after, they started to deploy troops to ‘Nam’. They separated us, Joe went to the 1st. Cav, and I, the 1st. Infantry Div. ( Big Red 1)
                                                        To this day,I remember Joe’s Mom,before we left, begging us to be safe, and probably the biggest hug I ever received! As her only child.it
                                                        was the the ‘greatest’ loss of her life! I’ll leave it at that. Pete.

340swinger
                                                        Participant

Thank all you Veterans for all you’ve given to our country.
                                                            Bob Hoffman

patina
                                                            Participant

Rhinebeck 2014 is next week, going to the fairgrounds in a little while to help set up the swap meet fields. Stop by next week and say hello, ODF’s know where I am 😎

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,411 through 4,425 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.