Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,396 through 4,410 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Being a long time member of ‘The East Coast Gassers’, I am ‘very’ impressed by the two who took over the reins for Jack. There names are Dave and Karen Swiatek. Talk about positive attitudes. dedication, and ‘great’ personalities, you couldn’t have found anybody better than these two, believe me! Just like ODF membership, this is the blood flow that keeps ‘ nostalgia’ drag racing alive for all of us ‘ole’ time drag racers, having clubs like these throughout the country!!! If ever you get a chance to see the E.C.G run this year, stop over and greet both Dave and Karen, both ‘friendly’ and would be happy to see you, trust me! Pete.

dino
        Keymaster

EAST COAST GASSERS ‘In Stock” for Our 6th Annual Dover Nostalgia Drags !

patina
            Participant

There can be no excuses for not having your stuff done because no one is on the site here ๐Ÿ™„ Only 2 posts (now 3) in the past 7 days ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I sold my trailer to a guy in Telluride CO, waiting for a guy to call me back on the Lincoln and I just got off the phone with a girl from NJ who wants my cast iron fireplace front/mantle tomorrow. Still have the Appliance Wire Wheels $200.00 OBO. If you want something call to see if I have it. For example I have a 80’s GMC 4WD long bed 3/4T “Chassis with front and rear ends” and steering box. It is in excellent cond. and would save one of those rotted out chassis trucks. Also will have a 8′ dually bed for sale or trade (want a 6′ step side bed) and a matching 1T dually rear in ex.cond.
                Maybe I should have a “Garage Sale” ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Oh I forgot Big Al has my blower set-up and is freshening it up ๐Ÿ˜Ž It will be ready to bolt on and show quality to boot. Pictures will be forthcoming next week when I pick it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat …Blower For What ?

patina
                        Participant

Dino this one I have for sale. 6-71 GMC Blower and Hilborn Injection SBC in the classified section of the Dover site.

Pat

babycakes
                            Participant

No doubt ‘spring has sprung’ !!! Sunday morning 8:30 am, I’m washing my breakfast dishes, looking out the window; here comes a guy name Roberts, up the road from me with his 41 (glass) black Willys P/U that’s ‘hemi’ powered, cruisin’ down the road! I love that sight and ‘sound’!!! I always give him the thumbs ‘up’, whenever he goes passed my house!!! I’m sure ‘all’ ODF’ers are getting that ‘itch’ !

dino
                                Keymaster

Willys Pick-up? My favorite….He Needs to show or race that bad-boy at our Race….Can I drive it? can I- can I ?

patina
                                    Participant

Anybody go to Stafford Springs Swap Meet today.

Pat

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Frank must still be celebrating!

‘V’

dino
                                            Keymaster

MULTI-MEDIA SECTION NOW open to “PUBLIC”

Postby DINO ยป Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:18 am

In the past (since 2008)…Our “Multi-media Section” of the Board Index page [ scroll down…it’s at the bottom ] was only accessible IF you were registered with a user name & password AND logged In. Changed That to keep up with the Times …So now anyone, even just visiting can See All the Cool Photos & Stuff. Still working on the New ODF Premium Members Photo & Video Gallery’s. Way over 4000 shots now ….I Know…took about 3 hours to go through every one and re-edit the files …Uploading now to new Soft wear ….then its reconfigure the whole deal.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Any ODF members hear ‘anything’ on Clem LaChances ” Mad Frenchman”‘s Maverick? I amongst others are gonna miss that ole ‘dedicated’ fart, talking to him, and watching him pull those ‘wheelies’ with that Ford ‘300’ 6 cyl.!!! I suspect the family has the drag car for sale, or perhaps, sold it already? Just curious?

patina
                                                    Participant

VINTAGE ORIGINAL 1970’S DOVER DRAG STRIP A/FX POSTER 14X22 ?????????? On E-bay Claims to be “original” looks brand new!

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Cmon Guys …Can’t you see how BAD this thing is!
                                                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121317190144
                                                            VINTAGE ORIGINAL 1970’S DOVER DRAG STRIP A/FX POSTER 14X22 ?????????? On E-bay Claims to be “original” looks brand new!
                                                            70’s Poster ? It Say 1965 Right On It !…Track NEVER did That Size Poster …Cars Never Were Booked ..Flying Dutchman? give me a break…Run off on a Copy Shop “Copier”… So Dumb
                                                            OH…It says June 23 1965 -THAT WAS A WEDNESDAY…WE Got The Only Source For Real Dover stuff And Authenticity. iv’e contacted the seller and scoulded him .

babycakes
                                                            Participant

HEY!!! What’s going on here? I woke up to 2 inches of snow this morning, ENOUGH!!! Anyway,I’m looking at ‘early times, ODF’s are turning already. Seems there’s a lot of mid to late 10 e.t.s. Wow! The ‘competition’ is gonna be tough for everyone who fits in that field,if you compete amongst one another! Almost like heads-up racing,like it used to be! Reaction time (and hoping you don’t go under your index) , will certainly play a ‘vital’ part,at this years Dover meet at the ‘Valley’! Should be exciting who lights up the ‘win’ light first! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 4,396 through 4,410 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.