Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,441 through 4,455 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

All loaded up and going down to fairgrounds now.

Pat

patina
        Participant

Just got back, fairgrounds seems crowded for a Friday. Vendors setting up, saw Paul and his wife. Lets hope tomorrow is like today.

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS!!!!
                Did I sleep through summer again?
                I was looking at new Ford trucks today and there are 2015 YES 2015 model f250’s on the lot!!!!!

Time flys!!!!
                OH, see you at Rhinebeck tonorrow!

‘V’

patina
                Participant

AND WE’RE OFF!!!

Pat

babycakes
                    Participant

Was there most of the day Friday. Beautiful day, and a nice breeze going. I found some parts my friend Bill was looking for his ’36’ Ford.
                        I missed seeing Pat D. who I usually see; only saw his trailer. A good variety of items for sale,also a ‘tour back in time’ seeing items I
                        remember growing up as a kid, I had forgotten about! There was a Harley there that seemed like it had a thousand lights on it’s tail end!!!
                        I know most of the ‘guy’s ‘ are there at Pat’s BBQ camp,knowing there having a ‘great’ time feasting, and a good bull session besides! Hope
                        the weather holds up for them! It’s a ‘great’ show and turnout,I’ve been going every year since it started!

patina
                        Participant
                            quote Babycakes:

Forecast for Rhinebeck on Sat. and Sun. 40% chance of showers in the afternoon. Not that bad! The only ‘ bummer’ I face when there is rain, is the parking areas. Hopefully, taking it ‘easy’ when pulling out, you won’t bog down in the grass and mud where you parked! 😡 🙄

Cakes this post lead as all to believe you would be there SATURDAY thats why I didn’t hang out Friday. V Bob had something for you but no Pete. It’s 5:47 and I’m home and no rain yet. You missed a good one.

Pat

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Great time as always at Rhinebeck!
                                Had a shower unloading the truck back in Ct.!
                                Pat, thanks for the camp site, all the ODF’s had a great time!
                                Wearing my new black DDS hoodie peps came up to me and talked about the ole track and said they had pics at home, I gave them Brians business card !!
                                Got a couple copies of new car mag with Bad News and Odd Job in it from last year at The Valley!
                                Roger, one copy is for you!
                                Next Compounce tomorrow or BIG AL’s car show!

‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
                                Participant

As the V-man said,a GREAT day at Rhinebeck ❗ Huge crowd, tons of cars and swap meet
                                    parts. Once again we gathered at Patina’s camp. He always opens his site up to all of us.
                                    Thanks Pat ❗ You probably don’t know how much that means to us. 😆 The grills were
                                    fired up and Mike Leroux (hot dog chef ) and V-Bob grilling some fresh Kielbasa really hit
                                    the spot. 😆 Here’s a few pictures from today…

Frank…

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

A couple more of Patina raising the flag and Mike Leroux at the grill. 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                                        Participant

Sorry I missed you guys Pat, on Saturday.Since I retired 8 years ago, I’ve been going on Fridays ( less crowds,and 1st. look at things for sale). I was disappointed not seeing any ‘show’ cars out on the race track though Friday. The ‘cars for sale’ corral had a decent selection; if it was ‘nice’, you pay the ‘price’ as usual. Hope you did well Pat, and you, V Bob, Mike, Frank, (ect.) no doubt,without question, had a ‘GREAT’ time! 😉 😛 …Pete.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Sorry I’ve been AWOL But just swamped with work & setting up the Race…Heres some current stuff we been doin…Trucks got Real 22kt. Gold leaf.Found the little “tools’ for Kids sign in Walmart.Next- Mountain Mike and son Brad’s new nostalgia Front Motor AA/FD “Bittersweet” .

Attachments:

mikey

Nice work, Dino. Glad to see you’re staying busy. Just don’t overdue it, or you will end up in the hospital. :mrgreen:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

COOL Dino!!! Like Mikey said ‘Nice Work’! I dig the ‘flames’ on the Fire and Data vehicle! 😉

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

I took this pic last Sunday at the opening reception of OVER THERE: WASHINGTON ,CT. and THE GREAT WAR at The Gunn Museum in Washington,Ct.
                                                            Oh, my son Stephen is the curator of the museum.
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                                            Participant

To all the Mothers in our “Dover Group” HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Probably nobody is home because they are all being treated to a big diner.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,441 through 4,455 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.