Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,456 through 4,470 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Back online after a serious Hack Job on my e-mails….took all day to fix…but all OK now.

patina
        Participant

GONE FISHING

Pat

patina
            Participant

caught two 23 & 24lbs then went to Frank Guidos for dinner they prepared 1 freshly caught bass for an appetizer. Pat

babycakes
                Participant

Any ODF’s been warming up there ‘hot rods’ at the ‘Valley’ or ‘E’ town yet? Not much said here lately on the ‘forum’ (?). If so, how they running? Just curious? 🙄

hvy70ss
                    Participant

Ran NENDRA points race May 3rd @ the Valley….10.50’s all day. NOW, If I could stop redlighting!!

Smitty

Attachments:

babycakes
                        Participant

Smiity, as we get ‘older’ that ‘lead’ foot gets harder to control it seems! 😆 Hey! That’s a real ‘decent’ time! You gotta be happy with that!!! 😮 😀 . Pete.

ricky-white
                            Participant

I was at the Valley last month trying some new suspension. Running 11:30-40. Playing with rear Cal Trac bar and shock adjustment. 60 ft’s are high 1:60’s low 1:70’s. How about so input from some you ODF super stocker, should my 60 ft’s be more like 1:40-50. It’s a SBC with 252:1 munice 4 sp with 411 rear.

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                                Participant

Hi Ricky…Not super stocker but I can offer my .02 for what it’s worth. For the ET the car is going, the 60 foots are not bad. Maybe high 1.50’s at best. My Chevelle runs mid 10.50’s with @ 1.41-1.45 60 ft. That’s with a 9×30 slick, 4:56 gear and a Turbo 400 foot braking. Just curious…how tall are the slicks? Are you spinning at all on the launch?

Bobby Smith

lee-valentine

Ricky, not enough 1st. gear and not low enough rear for the 60’s your looking for. For example my car has gone 1.26 in 60 ft. when running 10.40’s. It had a 2.75 low and 4.88 rear,5600 converter,9X30 slicks. You’re actually doing pretty good for the set up you have. Lee

ricky-white
                                        Participant

Thanks for the replies. I am running Hooiser Quick Time Pro DOT 28×11.50 on a 8 in rim. I am spinning on launch. Bars seem to work the best in upper holes. I am using a 2 step at 4600 for launch.

dino
                                            Keymaster

So It Don’t Get Lost in the “CHAT”/// Put all your Latest Racing News & projects AT THIS topic…What It’s For…

http://doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=35
                                                Just make a new topic title.

patina
                                                Participant

Ricky that doesn’t seem all that bad, your pulling the wheels in the picture and tires are wrinkled some. You really need to go to a track rental day and just do burn outs and 60′ shots turn the bar a flat and try again till you are satisfied. Track rentals are the best $80 bucks you can spend cause you can make a hundred runs or until you run out of gas.

Pat

patina
                                                    Participant

Just wrote a reply then lost it all. Go to my facebook to see the fish. Look at picture to see my foot. The End.

Pat

Attachments:

patina
                                                        Participant

Just back from doc’s office with the best of luck 3wks 1 day, let’s hope

Pat

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Pat explain!
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 4,456 through 4,470 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.