Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,531 through 4,545 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Don it says rain or shine so I’m sure it’s on. I’m not gonna be there still hard for me to get around.

Pat

don-kauer

Thanks Pat….Feel better and enjoy your weekend….. 😀 …Don..

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Rain or shine!

‘V’

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Dropped off headers for repairs today at JW Racing Fab in Seymour ,Ct.!

Home to mega h. p. race cars!
                    Should have left the Vega there!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

One month ta go!!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

tomblake
                        Participant

V….Time is flying by and before we know it the Dover event will be here.

don-kauer

Dino ❓ ❓ ❓ Are you still with us ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

don-kauer

Hey ……Today I made 3 passes in the 454 Joe Sciacca 68 SS Chevelle 😀 😀 😀 We just put a Holley 870 and an MSD setup in….Very strong for a stock 454-425 big block………Now some gear, a new clutch and some front discs.. 😎 What a mint ride…”Shockin’ Joe” is back….Thanks Joe…. 😀 …….Don..

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Don, It sounds like you guys are having a ball ❗ I heard that Joe’s Chevelle is
                                        a beautiful ride…He’s lucky to have you wrenching on his car ❗ 😛 “Have fun guys” ❗

Frank… 😎

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Don ,Joe, how bout some pics of the car!
                                            Sounds like it will be commin off the street and onto a the track!Lee
                                            V.at Big Al’s has just what ya need!

‘V’

dino
                                            Keymaster

Sorry iv’e been AWOL …Just jammed with work at shop 7 days a week -getting all the Final stuff done for race, going to Syracuse “Right Coast” this week and the A/C blew out at shop July 2….hillbilly contractors STILL haven’t replaced the unit…sweating and getin er done.. Getting all the work caught up to spend a day posting a whole bunch of stuff here. Working on Race art today and shipped out already almost 9000 flyers all over the northeast .Phones ringin off the hook about Race in the middle of everything else going on. I’m riding with a fellow pin striper from N.C. to the Arties Party where I’ll have a Dover Goodie booth set up at Syracuse. The long 12 hour ride ,I’m looking forward to,to lay back for once.

don-kauer

Here are some pictures of my ‘Great 68’…Joe 😀 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Thanks Don!
                                                        Joe sure has a beauty!!!!!

‘V’

don-kauer

Hey guys ……….I see Joe has posted some pics and yes that is a real nice ride…I got Joe on the site at his house with my user name and password so some of these posts will not be from me…..And yes V-man it is a beauty.. 😎

patina
                                                            Participant

I’m putting this here but it pertains to all who say they may come to reunion then one reason or another(notice I didn’t say excuses) can’t make it with or without car(see previous posts) “You only die once”

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 4,531 through 4,545 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.