Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,711 through 4,725 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    bucksnort57

Also made it to LVD Sunday.
        First trip in the Chevelle since it has been on blocks last few years
        Only broke down once but overcame it.
        Was a great turnout.Spent all day in the stands,swap meet and car show.Did not even make it to the pits.
        Was a busy boy.

Felt good driving the Chevelle again.First time since it broke down on way back from LVD after winning 1/8
        class at the fall meet way too long ago.

ricky-white
        Participant

Sorry I missed you guys. I was was at the valley yesterday too, I had my car already and loaded on the trailer as I had planed to race. I was sick all last week and still was a little down Sunday morning so didn’t take my car. The wife and I spend the day watching the races and checking the cars at the show.

dino
            Keymaster

ODF MEMBERS REMINDER… Log In To See YOUR link To the All New ODF Gallerys to easily register, then wait for an administrator to approve you as an Official ODF Photo Gallery Member….4200 Photos…All glitches have been repaired

Note: This can only be accessed IF you’re already a ODF Premium Member.IF your name is in Red …you’re an ODF

NOT A MEMBER?…see this:
                http://doverdragstrip.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-7

dino
                Keymaster

Mission Control!…We Are GO for Launch! . . .We did the research…NHRA-Wayne At Lebanon, Area Clubs.. And Have CHOSEN Sat/Sun AUG.15-16 For The 7th annual Dover Nostalgia Drags & Car Show featuring “Drag Alley” -nostalgia Drag Car Exhibit. So Mark Your Calendars…Remember to Check The Hotel Discounts Topic….reservation code available Dec-Jan.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

That time of the year again!
                        Be careful driving! Not the neatest way to fill the freezer!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Nice V…Busy “Dover Day’ at the shop…..learned how to do a 3-way conference call and tested on Bobby Smith and Schlegel. Worked fine when we weren’t all talking at once. Was on the phones to Wayne at Lebanon, Frank with the Gasser Racing Series , cool guy in N.H. sending a new photo collection, Les Madaus, V-Bob, George Carfi, even ‘Bucksnort”.Lot of planning going on way early…that’s a good thing. Thinking I’m old as my soon to be 17 year old son applied for his first job today…just like Dad…pushing cans in a grocery store.

dino
                            Keymaster

by Me.Gasser ยป Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:17 am

For anyone who is interested the Mystery Willys will be making an appearance at the New England Dragway tomorrow at the nostalgia meet.
                                Me.Gasser

PHOTO! Anyone Going ….PHOTOS!

patina
                                Participant

Dom Lagana is 13 qualifier and will go against Antron Brown tomorrow in round 1 at the “grove”. Good luck Dom.

Pat

babycakes
                                    Participant

Mikey M. what’s shakin’ brother? How’s the treatments going? I hope o.k.! Been doing any tinkering on Papa’s Toy lately? What’s the story? ๐Ÿ™„ Pete.

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            maso
                                            Participant

I love it…!!!

I got a strong feeling that the Lagana boys are gonna be around for a long time…!

kman
                                                Participant

whoa… just got this pic from a friend.. my lil’ hot rod sleeper… looked like crap just the way i wanted it.. HA…. small block with all the usual crapola from back in the day… car saw action on the sprain, hutch and conner street… of course, wish i still had it….

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote kman:

whoa… just got this pic from a friend.. my lil’ hot rod sleeper… looked like crap just the way i wanted it.. HA…. small block with all the usual crapola from back in the day… car saw action on the sprain, hutch and conner street… of course, wish i still had it….

Are you in Yonkers…?

dino
                                                        Keymaster

KMAN now lives in East Greenbush…20 mins from Lebanon.He was there today doing some photo research work for me as a matter of fact. Real Nut too…fits right in .

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote DINO:

KMAN now lives in East Greenbush…20 mins from Lebanon.He was there today doing some photo research work for me as a matter of fact. Real Nut too…fits right in .

I will be up in Yonkers and also in Bethlehem Connecticut from Nov. 1st. to the 7th.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,711 through 4,725 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.