Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,756 through 4,770 (of 7,852 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… S–T…. i didn’t know that… maybe i should delete it ?????

patina
        Participant

October 20 1977 Plane carrying the Lynyrd Skynyrd Band crashes in Mississippi. That was 37 years ago I was thinking about the bands I’ve seen, and I feel I didn’t miss a thing. I have done and am still doing whatever I feel like and don’t dwell on “what if’s” the 57 just might make it out in 2015. The MG will be out for a 7th year.

Here is a little of Skynyrd from a 1976 concert. http://youtu.be/rpmsv7-OKQo

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Thanks Pat……….Skynyrd hit the spot ❗ ❗ 😮

Frank… 😎

don-kauer
                    quote kman:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… S–T…. i didn’t know that… maybe i should delete it ?????

Hey K man…just a little humor 🙂

kman
                    Participant

thanks Don.. well… heres one i carved .. got the image off a saranac pumpkin ale bottle..

kman
                        Participant

kman
                            Participant

Kolors by the Kman..

kman
                                Participant

babycakes
                                    Participant

“KOOL” imagery KMan. THANK YOU for sharing!!! :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

kman
                                        Participant

thank you Pete … ahhh… just playin’ around…

patina
                                            Participant

Cool little car Kman 😎 Who owns that? 😆 😆 😆 Speaking of cool cars look for Fall 2014 ROD & CULTURE issue #39

Jack Merkel’s 33 Willys coupe now owned by Ron Norman has a 6 page spread in it. Also mentioned in article is Wayne “Jr.” Hopkins and Pete Stager {I think they misspelled) and the fact that Ron wants to bring “BOTH” Jack Merkel cars to the Dover Drags. Jr. was at my trailer this year selling JM T-shirts, we go back to the early days of drag racing out of Merkels shop.

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Thanks for mentioning me Pat, and ‘yes’ they did spell my name wrong ( you have it right,no big thing). Anyway YES! Ron wants to bring ‘both’ the ’39’ and ’33’ glass Willys to the Dover Drags at the ‘Valley’,and have Jack Merkel, drive them down the track again! The ’33’ needs the interior done yet, and the ’39’ put back together the way it was in ’64’. Last weekend, Ron sent the front end out to be rechromed, worked on fitting the doors better, install a new trunk floor,and reinstall the firewall. Engine( same as Jack had it) Vitar trans. ready to go in and Chevy ‘floater’ 3/4 rear and Jack’s traction bars all attached. Ron is a ‘fanatic’,it’s gotta be 100% correct,the way Jack had it! Many THANKS to ‘you’ Pat, for reuniting Jr. Hopkins and me after not seeing him at Island Dragway since 1964!!! Boy did we ever share some ‘stories’ when we hooked up at the Dover Drags 2 years ago,and this year once again! Jr. went out to the Meltdown Drags in Illinois this year and met up with Ron.Ron let him drive the restored ‘Airoso Bros. B/GS Willys twice down the 1/4. Jr did 60ft. wheelies,and never let up! It ‘shocked’ Ron,knowing Jr. never drove the Willys!!! The ‘ole’ fart Jr. still has it!!!! lol. Jr. was Merkel’s pit crew,and Pat and him been friends for many,many moons!

kman
                                                    Participant

the Dover Reunion Drags just keep getting better and better… so.. lets seee…. i need a dover tee shirt… freds speed shop… and now a merkel … got to spiff up my summer wardrobe ya’ know….

dino
                                                        Keymaster

I’ll be getting ahold of Ron Norman….Most fitting would be if he brought the BeeLine willys.

don-kauer

thanks Don.. well… heres one i carved .. got the image off a saranac pumpkin ale bottle..

[/ That is way cool…Great job K-man……….. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 4,756 through 4,770 (of 7,852 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.