Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
        patina
        Participant

Erica Enders Stevens wins in Texas, moves into points lead with one race to go. Atta girl Erica

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

WAY TO GO ERICA ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗
                .007 RT in last round=AWESOME ❗ ❗ 😮 ….Killer ETs all weekend ❗ 😆

Next, the Pro Stock Championship in Pomona…… 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

john-sachs-sr
                Participant

Lizzy Musi, Kim, and Erica together at an ADRL race. Carsafe sponsored Kim and also Erica’s husband, Richie Stevens for several years.
                    John

Attachments:

patina
                    Participant

patina
                        Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADOLPHE SAX

Inventor of the Saxaphone Nov. 6 1814

Pat

tomatohead
                            Participant

……. I like when I get paid for a mechanic job 😀 and they brought BEER TOO ❗ 😀

Attachments:

kman
                                Participant

hi guys… i got a friend in need.. he would like to get as much info on this car and speed shop as he can… this was the Pfeiffers in woodmere long island NOT the Pfeiffers in Albany…. thank you…

patina
                                    Participant

Kman this one should be pretty easy, Jack Merkel sponsored the car or at the very least balanced the motor and he is still in business (I was just there on LI Monday) Then I believe Baby cakes can verify this but that Anglia was “Coney Island Ralphs” car and he sold it to Pfeiffer’s. Does your friend have this car now?

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Hey maybe this is the Anglia ❓ Ralph Landolfi’s earlier Anglia. It’s hard to tell
                                            from that picture of just part of the car.

Attachments:

patina
                                            Participant

That’s the one Frank. Glad to see some people wake up after getting their extra hour of sleep last week. 😆 😆 😆

Pat

babycakes
                                                Participant

Yep! That’s ‘Coney Island Ralph’s’ ole B/G record holder, and yes, that’s the body my good friend and racing partner Bill,sold Ralph just the body,with a chopped top.Ralph had ‘totaled’ his previous Anglia, in the shut down area,due to avoiding hitting a guy,running across the track. Ralph’s right arm got pretty messed up,that’s when he switched to an automatic,in this Anglia.Oh,before I forget,Ralph bought our ole Willys also (Baby Cakes) as a roller.The last person to own the Anglia, was a guy called ‘Jersey John’.It sat for many years along side an abandoned gas station,and met it’s demise,when a tree fell down on it a few year’s ago.Ralph is still around today,I spoke to him not too long ago.He lives in Morganville, (south) New Jersey.You can reach him by phone,relating to anything about his Anglia.Call (732) 332-0667 after 7:00 o’clock. Hope this helps ya!…Pete.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

OOOP’s ! Almost forgot; that picture that Frank M. submitted, was taken at the Spring Nationals, at ‘E’ Town, 1968, in the staging area, of ‘Coney Island Ralph’ Landolfi. I was there and took the same photo of it.

kman
                                                        Participant

WOW !!! … thanks for all that info guys.. i’ll pass it along to my buddy keith….and… Pat… he doesn’t have this car.. he is just friends with the pfeiffer family… thanks again all….

babycakes
                                                            Participant

kman, the last person to own the Anglia was ‘Jersey John’ Anzelmo.He is a drag racing ‘historian’ for the New York,and Jersey area. I don’t have his phone no#, or address.I think he lives in Rutherford,New Jersey (?). This may help your friend also…Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,801 through 4,815 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.