Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,816 through 4,830 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    kman
    Participant

thanks Pete .. i’ll pass that info along to keith… much appreciated my friend…

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Hey Guys, Very hard to believe that it’s been 4 years already since we lost our
            dear friend, Billy ”SPEED” Casey ❗ His passing was a great blow to all his friends.
            Myself like many others think about Billy every day. Billy, you are truly missed and will
            never be forgotten. To quote Don Kauer, ”Love ya man” ❗ REST IN PEACE BUDDY….

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

don-kauer

Thank you Frank………Hard to believe he is gone 4 years today 😥 Billy if you can hear me you will always be with me and in my heart…..I’m still pissed that you left us 😥 ………You were and still are the coolest of cool 😎 😎 😎 ……..Miss you and love you my friend…..Don..PS ,Yes I’m still a train wreck 😆

tomatohead
                Participant

…… I only met “BILLY” 😀 at the first “DOVER RACE” at ISLAND DRAGWAY but he treated me like we had been FRIENDS for YEARS ❗

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat…not sleeping…just busy…most I talk to are packing everything away for winter. had a few say ,can’t talk now or he isn’t here…putting the cars in storage…CONEY ISLAND RALPH …won our Dover Gasser meet…you guys got to use “Search” …hey- there 32000 posts here.

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDjs4HMgpU&list=UUhMSc_QwPnk9JtChdhnf3cw First round Top Dragster from the Dutch Bj and I first pair

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Nice coverage……Thanks Billy…

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                Participant

Billy,I watched it a few times, ‘GREAT’! Thank you for sharing…Pete.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        Saw this for sale on rt 63 in Watertown ,Ct. 11-11-2014.
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

kman
                                        Participant

BLING !!!!!!!!

patina
                                            Participant

It’s been reported on several sites that Phil Bonner passed away yesterday. I seen him at Dover several times most notably with the Falcon AFX that would pull all 4 wheels off the ground, RIP Daddy Warbucks.

Pat

don-kauer

Does anyone remember Pete Fusco B/ stock Chevelle ❓

patina
                                                    Participant

Erica Enders Stevens wins World Finals and Pro Stock Championship. 1st female pro stock champion. Way to go Erica.

Pat

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

YEAH BABY ❗ ❗ GOT IT DONE ❗ ❗ AWESOME ❗ ❗ 😮 😛

Frank… 😎

tomblake
                                                            Participant

How about the semi final with both drives having perfect .000 lights and the final with both drivers red lighting. Doesn’t get any better than that.
                                                                Great job Erica.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,816 through 4,830 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.