Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,846 through 4,860 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

My Mustang is still for sale. Make a good stockin stuffer.$15K!

OH, working on a date for the 2015 DDS Winter Fest in March!
        The Winter Fest will have its own topic when I have a date!
        ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

RE: OH, working on a date for the 2015 DDS Winter Fest in March!
            The Winter Fest will have its own topic when I have a date!
            ‘V’
            THANKS BOB!…I’m planning on Coming up again… Me & Brian will be in touch about this …Still at Big Als -Right?

john-sachs-sr
            Participant
                quote patina:

John just checked on NHRA.com and went through every interview and Erica is not included or given a one on one like the rest.

Pat

Pat,
                It definitely was a 1 on 1 right before Matt Hagen’s.
                John

kman
                Participant

Pat … check it out on here if you haven’t already…

http://www.ericaendersracing.com/news/

patina
                    Participant

Thanks guys for all your info, BUT it is not on the computer web site http://www.nhra.com/ . I know you have seen it on TV BUT it was not on and still is not on the computer web site http://www.nhra.com/. Thats what is ODD. I will leave it at that. Thanks everyone who told me where I could find it. Remember 20 more shopping days till Christmas.

Pat

dino
                        Keymaster

Probably Sat. when I get all my shop work done. I’ll be activating a bunch of new Forum member accounts…Just got through with a ton of work here at Carolina Signworks. Sat….. I switch hats and go into “Dover Mode”.

dino
                            Keymaster

I know a lot of folks won’t know this….with US History being so de-emphasized in today’s education system, but we can’t ever forget what happened on this date, Dec.7, 1941, when the US was dragged into WWII by the surprise attack on naval & air installations at Pearl Harbor, HI. 2408 US Naval & Army personnel were killed that morning, almost half on the USS Arizona….along with the destruction of most of the Pacific Battle Fleet & US Air Forces Pacific. Let’s not ever forget .Prompted my Dad to enlist.

340swinger
                                Participant

“A date which will live in infamy”
                                    Semper fi

Bob Hoffman

patina
                                    Participant

There is a guy over on HAMB looking for info on hie uncles Willys “Hasse Bros” it’s at “1937 TO 1942 WILLYS PICTURE THREAD”
                                        Cakes this is your area.

Pat

babycakes
                                        Participant

Pat, I do have a picture of it.I’m pretty sure it’s a ’40’,painted dark blue, Cragar S/S wheels on the back, and American’s on the front.I can’t remember if it ran B or C gas (?) It was lettered on the doors ‘HAASE’ (in large letters) and below that Bros. That’s about all I know of it.

patina
                                            Participant

Thats the one, here’s a picture of it from the HAMB site.

Pat

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

CAKE…since your ‘the Gasser guy” …Put a large bomb under Ron to Bring the Bee-Line Car To our Event.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

I REPEAT :
                                                        .Also…I AM offering FREE to anyone. That Cool Driver’s Window DOVER ORIGINAL lettering Ricky White Did ( Hey-I got a sign shop) That’s So cool an idea…you NEED to just Give me your info to make the decals with your Mailing Address and I’ll have them back to in Plenty of Time …Even Before Syracuse if you Choose to participate There. I’d REALLY like to flood that exhibit with a Dover Car Display!…I’ll set up the Banners -Car info signs…whatever it takes. Also Guys like Pat Molle – Good Vibrations-And anyone else that Still has My Lettering on their car…send me your Shirt size for a Free “Dino the Weirdo” t-shirt. 910-997-4444 0r dino@doverdragstrip.com.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

BULLITIN! …
                                                            MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM http://www.doverdragstrip.com ……Never Did this before But Here goes…Remaining Stock of 2014 Dover Nostalgia Drags Event T-shirts Now>>>>>TWO for ONE. All Orders Received By phone Or through our Website store page BY DEC.18 for ONE shirt….Will Get TWO of the same size Shipped .Order ONE-Get TWO Order Here: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-5 Or Call 910-997-4444 ( Leave # if you get machine)

dino
                                                            Keymaster

I”LL BE LIVE TONIGHT- 9pm eastern on

http://speedscenelive.com/

Tune in for Me and Host “lucky”

Viewing 15 posts - 4,846 through 4,860 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.