Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

Viewing 15 posts - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 7,851 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

VERY GOOD DINO, THAT WAS EXCELLENT even got to see the MG on National Live computer TV.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Just Got off the Phone With Speed Scene Live…great Fun…And they showed footage Of last years Nostalgia Drags and vintage Dover Shots…They’ll have it available in their ‘archives’ section soon after the show ends.Great time with Lucky Hudson and the whole gang…Thanks SPEEDSCENELIVE .com !
            Thanks Pat!

Attachments:

tomblake
            Participant

Good job Dino, enjoyed watching and listening.

kman
                Participant

NICE !!!!!!!!

dino
                    Keymaster

Ok….since I guess I have to be the ‘Ringleader” of this Circus….I’ll Have to Give this Whole Forum a enema & a transfusion. So Stand By…have gathered a bunch of info -photos and stuff that quite frankly I just Didn’t have time to post….. with a Ton of work at the shop… plus tons phone calls coordinating all the stuff for the 7th annual Dover Drags..( and That doesn’t make sense -’cause Nov-Dec. are usually slow for us)….Just did 4 trucks in 5 days with no weekend off, plus other work …Signs, banners Bus. Card Design, Logos… WHEW! …So’s I ‘ll take a day to wade through all the goodies and do a post blitz. Have A MERRY CHRISTMAS …And a great New Year.

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again!
                            I know we have 8mm movies of DDS and Super 8mm movies without sound but does anyone have video with sound of DDS ?
                            VHS cameras came out to the public in 1976 and there were pro video cameras before that.
                            Someone out there had to bring a video camera to DDS! When did (you) start taking videos of car races??

‘V’

maso
                            Participant
                                quote VBOB:

HEY

I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again!
                                I know we have 8mm movies of DDS and Super 8mm movies without sound but does anyone have video with sound of DDS ?
                                VHS cameras came out to the public in 1976 and there were pro video cameras before that.
                                Someone out there had to bring a video camera to DDS! When did (you) start taking videos of car races??

‘V’

I have that. Dennis Tate’s stuff on DVD.
                                Dennis is Persona Non Grata around here, I’m told.

babycakes
                                Participant

Dennis Tate’s tapes are all ‘dubbed’ in by Dennis, not ‘original’ sounds from cars videoed in his tapes. He did a ‘decent’ job though I gotta say!

patina
                                    Participant

Cake’s where ya been? Happy New Year!

Pat

mikey

Happy New Year, Pat and you too Pete. Happy New year to all of the ODFs. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas Too. :mrgreen: From the McDermott Family. 😮

Attachments:

babycakes
                                            Participant

Pat D. was down ‘Jersey’ for the Christmas holiday, with my family; ‘GREAT’ time,to much to eat (as usual!). THANKS Pat,to you Mike and
                                                your family, a HAPPY NEW YEARS also, and that goes with ‘ALL’ ODF members….P.S. Pat,get those ski’s waxed up and ready!!!!!! Pete.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Got a New Camera For Christmas…Still trying to Figure it out…my vintage 35 mm was SOOoooooo easy..that had that funny old thing called film..this thing has all kinds of electronics to understand….It’ll even upload shots ‘wirelessly’ to my computer…HUH?

patina
                                                    Participant

Welcome to the 21st century Dino 😆 😆 😆

Pat

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Whoa Time Flies…My SON just passed his Drivers test today….. Clear the streets .

bobby-s

Just got this today from Art Brissett Sr his club jacket when the club raced at Dover and neighboring tracks, It will be displayed proudly with my dragsters for everyone to see and remember the fun days. I will be going through the rest of the memorabla he sent also.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 4,861 through 4,875 (of 7,851 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.